Would you rather live in a large house in the suburbs, or a tiny apartment in the city with an excellent view?

0|0
8|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I would rather live in a tiny apartment in the city, since I would live by myself.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• large house in the suburbs. not a city guy

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Large house and the suburbs. I can't be in chaotic areas, it would stress me the hell out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now?
    Apartment in the city.

0|1
    0|0
  • Large house in the suburbs because more peaceful and relaxation

0|0
    0|0
  • Apartment because I already have the first and it sucks unless you're raising kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • An apartment on the beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiny apartment

0|0
    0|0
  • tiny apartment, i don't wanna worry about my lawn and don't need all the space.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Ten years ago I'd have said the city. Now I want a house in the COUNTRY... not some stupid suburb, but a great big house with lots of space around it.

imganuncios.mitula.net/..._6970099457474003387.jpg

With all that said, one of my coworkers had that tiny apartment with the view... and this was the view:

http://imgur.com/YE1rtfB

1|2
    0|0
  • Apartment in the city.
    www.emrvacationrentals.com/.../p1f500.jpg

Nice and cosy with everything within reach.
    Hungry? Go down and grab chow.
    Need to shop? Don't need a car , there's a mall 5 minutes walk away.
    Need to go to work? Just take the transit , 20 minutes commute.
    Want to go out to the countryside to relax? 40 minutes away.

Convenience is the game.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either a large house out in the country just outside the city but not in a suburb.

Or a large to medium sized house in a nice neighborhood in a nice small town.

I hate big cities, I can barely stand being in them a few days much less years I'm a country boy I need space, I need nature, I need quiet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Since I can't drive, and I'm reliant on public transport, it'd have to be the apartment in the city for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiny apartment in the city. I don't have much stuff thus don't need a huge place. Don't want a car. And it's easier to access goods in a big city. Everything I need is nearby.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's city living for me. I like having conventions, concerts, specialty stores, arthouse cinemas, galleries and museums all just a bus or bike ride away.

0|0
    0|0
  • cities disgust me to be honest.

0|1
    1|0
    • 2mo

i choose to live in davis california. a crop of 10,000 new 18 year olds every year. i love my life.

• Large house in a suburb by far. I hate cities and not a huge fan of apartments

0|0
    0|0
  • id rather live in the countryside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Difficult.. I would stay for 3/4 uears in the apartment and then move to that large house in the suburbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather put up with a smaller apartment than spend time travelling in and out of the city every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like peace and quiet. So, the city scenario for me is out of the question, since it is usually noisy and congested with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't put excellent view and city in the same sentence. Little lakefront cabin for me

0|0
    0|0
  • a tiny apartment in the city.

0|0
    0|0