How would you feel if on a first date, they brought a piece of paper to remind themselves on what to talk about?

Cause it can get nerve wracking and you may forget what you want to talk to them about. What would you think or react if they brought something to help them remind them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be surprised, but I wouldn't have a problem with it. I would assume that they were careful and didn't want to forget what they wanted to say or ask.
    So, it would be good.

What Girls Said 4

• That would probably be really awkward.

Why awkward?

What if they were just one word topics... not sentences or anything?

Meh, it's not that important if it's something that's forgettable. It'd still seem quite weird even with one word sentences. He could at least go to the bathroom and read it there rather than read it in front of the person.

• Lol that would be pretty awkward but it sounds like something I might do (since I'm awkward :P ). It would show the other person that you lack social skills and turn them off. You wanna make it seem like the conversation is flowing naturally. I'd rather note them down on my phone so it wouldn't be as obvious, but also not make it seem like I'm looking at my phone too much.

• It would be kind of awkward

Why awkward?

I think it's not bad to take notes. As long as you don't read them in front of your date. It makes the atmosphere weird after that

• I would think it was funny, but also weird. It would feel more like an interview to me. And love isn't supposed to be a job.

What Guys Said 2

• I would dump her there and then. That is awful

• That would be too awkward