Girls, How do I start a conversation with my crush?

Ok so there's this girl that I really like, and I had already confessed my feel I towards her and she friendzoned me. Now we are still very good friends but I obviously still like her and she knows it. She told me not to try to make any moves on her, so I just want some tips on talking to her regularly without flirting.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be there for her if she needs anything. Give her attention and compliment her. If you catch yourself flirting let her know you were flirting, don't hide your feelings from her If you still have them let it be known you still like her and eventually she'll see you really do care and might give you a chance.

What Girls Said 10

• i think as long as you pretend that you never confessed your feelings to her, you'll be fine. it's hard to do that with someone you like, but try to approach her like she's just another one of your friends. i confessed to someone two years back and got rejected too, but afterwards the two of us just pretended that it never happened and we're still on good terms

I know this sounds really stupid but what if I don't want to get over my feelings for her. She's the only girl I want

• That's kinda tough.
    When you get friend zoned it's best to keep the conversations as casual as possible, stuff like how their day went, what they did etc.
    My advice is that try not compliment her in any way just so it doesn't seem like flirting.
    You can also do common interest like movies tv shows and books (if people are still into reading) and just try and connect without looking like your coming in.

• Talk to her like a regular friend

• Run away my child while you still have your soul.

• I'm sorry she's not into you, that just plain sucks. If you would like to talk to her, ask her about stuff going on in her life. Like, ask her about a club she's in or something she likes to do.

• I guess treat her like you'd treat a male friend. No compliments, no being overly-helpful, no staying up late and talking on a regular basis. No stolen glances, and just talk to her about non-relationship type things

• Just start treating her like one of your guy friends. Talk to her about her interests and things that happened through out your day. Stop making it obvious that you like her.

So over the summer I was trying to like spend time with her and I told her I just wanted us to act like normal friends and hang out. She kept telling me that she'll think about, but those times never came. But just recently another one of her male friends wanted to take her out and she accepted just like that. Why do I get treated more differently than her other friends? Is it because she knows I still like her?

Yea a lot of people has been telling me that, even her. But I think I actually love her. I know that sounds really stupid but despite everything, she's the only girl I want to be with.

Don't miss you opportunity to meet your match. Stop wasting you time with this crazy lady.

• Keep the conversation light. ...
    Always begin with open questions. ...
    Be yourself don't let them change you.
    Wait almost the same amount it took her or him to text you back to text them again.
    If you want to ask your crush out on a date, try to do it in person. ...
    Don't send really long texts.

More items...

• " hey I like your..."

• If she is not into you, respect it. Just try to be friendly and funny. I don't really know... Sorry