Anybody shooting tomorrow? Pewpew?

So I actually got the day off tomorrow and I think after judo I'm going to take my primary home defense gun to the shooting range. My good old Glock 19.
Anyone out shooting tomorrow and if so what are you shooting?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I did that few weekends ago. I have to go to a funeral and confront my "former" boss about him promising to put me back to work but never doing it. I am not looking forward to that because I am not very confrontational.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course l'll shoot my Stg-44 assault rifle

What Girls Said 2

• No guns in UK

• Nope.

What Guys Said 8

• nah i haven't shot skeet in a long while that kind of sounds fun. im going to have to get some buddies together in a few weekends or so.

• Unfortunately, no. Next time I go home, I should have most of the parts to build an AR-10, though, so that's good. And as soon as I find the time my 10mm 1911 and M1A are going to go get a workout.

• I've got a heritage type.22 revolver, and I might shoot some with Dad tomorrow afternoon if he's up to it.

Awesome I'm really considering getting a 22 for cheap shooting.

Yeah, I use it mostly, BECAUSE it's cheap. I can't afford the more expensive rounds.

• Not this weekend. But I do go "plinking" often.

Awesome and what will you be doing that with?
      I hear plink and my mind goes to 22.

I meant to include the 597 model, no problem. Typos happen. I wish we could go back and edit comments for typos!

Yeah me too! Considering most of the time I'm doing typing on my phone.

• 38 special, it is my fav. I know... but it is still the one I like the most.

Just my opinion

• Probably. Gotta get the muzzleloader dialed in for deer season, may take the SKS too

• Maybe.
    The arm cannon on a Chozo power suit.

• Not this guy