Why have I been thinking about death?

Don't worry! I'm not suicidal or anything. Lately I've been asking my self "how will I know when I'm dying?" "What does dying feel like?" "What will happen to my soul?" "What will happen to me?" and so on... I have been thinking about it lately and I don't know why. What do you guys think? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Think about goals and how to live life while you are so young and not worry right now about that at this point in your life

Most Helpful Girl

• curiosity by the sounds of it! seems like you get the chance to deep think a lot, try to do some sort of activity that you love when you start thinking of these things :)

What Guys Said 2

• I think we all have phases like that - Nothing to worry about

• cause you have too much time on your hands

What Girls Said 2

• What can you do?

Welcome to the cycle of a human life... you're born, you live, you die!

Until someone finds a way to transfer our conscious into a machine or develops immortality, that's just the way it is!

Maybe speak to God (or a priest?), even if you don't believe in it. They're talk/speak to anyone.

• Throw yourself into worldly pleasures to numb your mortal feelings.