Do you ever just want to talk to someone about things that make you depressed?

i have a good life and all but sometimes certain things make me feel down about myself. even things that shouldn't really be that big of a deal. how do i stay positive and look at the bright side of things?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone handles it differently, talking to someone might make you feel like a massive weight came off your shoulder, it normally helps to talk it out :)

What Guys Said 3

• Ey man, trust i think everyone wants to have somebody to just vent to, being positive isn't a mind set really its a whole way of living, an ya its hard to be positive but if you can see a dark side to something, all you have too do is look up an see the bright side since its always there

• Talking to people is good - It can get a load of your mind - How are you feeling, a bit down?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah they're called a therapist.

They'll also be able to help you find better ways of looking at things.

• Yes, and I do have a few people that will listen to me when I'm feeling that way thankfully.