How do you feel about people (as a general whole)?

• very positively
    2% (1)3% (2)3% (3)Vote
  • positively
    12% (5)12% (9)12% (14)Vote
  • somewhat positively
    12% (5)15% (11)14% (16)Vote
  • neutral
    28% (12)24% (17)25% (29)Vote
  • somewhat negatively
    16% (7)14% (10)15% (17)Vote
  • negatively
    16% (7)11% (8)13% (15)Vote
  • very negatively
    14% (6)21% (15)18% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo Why do you feel this way
2mo Ate people generally nice to you
2mo Update
2mo Update.

1|0
10|27

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't trust people, even my family i am starting to not trust that much...
    I only trust my mother, father, sister, my bestfriend and my teacher who is also a friend of mine. Because all this people are not trying to compete against me they all want me to be happy and i sense that.
    Other people i meet and that call me "their friends" fell like they dont want me to go up but to stay down with them. Even my "best" girl friend i find out that i could not trust because she told something i told her.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People are an awful species. We ignore the people who love us and chase the ones who don't. While people chase the one that doesn't; they miss the person that truly loves them and then they're unhappy without that love in their life just as that person who chased them has begun to move on. People are just stupid.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• I used to be a people person, but people ruined it for me

1|1
    0|0
  • Too many people are of lower intelligence, I'm surprised we got as far as we did so far

1|1
    0|0
  • Mostly indifferent.

0|0
    0|0
  • B, most people I've met are good folks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like people. I don't wish them no harm but if I had the option between living on a desert island with only a crab for companionship or living in a city full of people, then I would choose the former of the two options.

Humans tire me out mentally with their drama-fueled antics and complex behavior patterns.

1|0
    0|0
  • I said B but I am probably more about C.75 - I think we are generally an okay bunch

0|0
    0|0
  • people can be fun and interesting

but more than half of the world are idiots :(

0|1
    0|0
  • people as individuals are usually ok and some of them i even like but i often despair at humanity in general

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're beautiful, though imperfect, creatures. However, I think the lack of factors clearing out the bottom of the barrel trash will prevent us from ever reaching higher.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate all of you, if i could i would Kamehameha the fuck out of this planet

0|2
    0|0
  • I like to think that most people are good people

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm fine with people, however my friend is a big misanthropy haha never want's to hang out with anybody.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww no decline to answer option?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like most people

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally , I consider people very positively. I have always been like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm quite cynical but I'd like to say positive

0|0
    0|0
  • the less (people) the better it is... for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Decent people are very few & far between , most people are takers , not givers !!

0|0
    0|0
  • As a collective, we are a bunch of cut-throat scumbags. In my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a misanthrope at my core.

Joker from the Dark Knight was rather spot on about people.

0|0
    0|0
  • We can't trust anybody blindly so I choose neutral

0|0
    0|0
  • they have good intentions
    but are bad on acting it out

0|0
    0|0
  • people are a complex mix.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their OK as long as their not near me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm neutral. The good and the bad even each other out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly positive :) I like to consider myself a glass half full sort of person, even though I haven't always been, but the human race is no exception :P

0|0
    0|0
  • somewhat negatively

0|0
    0|0
  • The world is full of trouble-makers and they'll latch onto you if you associate with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very negatively.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

People in person are generally nice and understand but if everyone just communicated via Internet messages you would think that everyone is an asshole

• Negatively. It's hard to find the good ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like people

0|0
    0|0
  • I have trust issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not like I used to. Especially on here.

0|0
    0|0