If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Claim it and put it all in the bank so it grows at like a 3% rate or something. Then I would do whatever the hell I want because that 3% rate would probably be more then any annual salary I could get.

• post on Fb, rub it b in all my exes faces, buy a house, buy a car, pay off all my debt and then live it the f up

• Go on a long, long holiday and figure out what to do with it all. I would hire good lawyers and accountants, invest a lot and distribute some to family.

• Sleep all day...

• Claim my money right away

• Change my wardrobe

• Free all the dogs

• Buy the most expensive house in my neighborhood.

• Claim it, pay off my debt, give to charity and get my nose job. I would try to get all that done the first week or two after winning.

What Guys Said 11

• Hire a lawyer and financial advisor.

My first goal would be to see if I could claim it anonymously with a blind trust. That way I could avoid unwanted attention.

Then I would want a low risk investment portfolio with consistent returns. Even if its a small percentage like 4%, if its out of 50 million that would be more than enough to live off of. I would limit myself to only spending the returns I get from investing. I wouldn't want to touch the original sum from winning the lottery.

• Depending on how much I win, I would invest that money in buying a house/houses and giving it on rent so that I don't have to keep working till 60.

• I'd wake up and go back to reality

• Buy more lottery tickets.

• Claim it, invest half, have some fun then live like normal while it keeps accruing.

• Buy Hot Pockets Factory!

• go to lw and gamble all day

• I would spend my money for homeless people and helpless patients

• Claim my money and leave the country for a while.

• Before I start feeling guilty I'll make a generous donation to a charity.

• Put it in my bank and keep on living my everyday life.