If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Claim it and put it all in the bank so it grows at like a 3% rate or something. Then I would do whatever the hell I want because that 3% rate would probably be more then any annual salary I could get.

2|1
    0|0
  • post on Fb, rub it b in all my exes faces, buy a house, buy a car, pay off all my debt and then live it the f up

0|0
    0|0
  • Go on a long, long holiday and figure out what to do with it all. I would hire good lawyers and accountants, invest a lot and distribute some to family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep all day...

0|0
    0|0
  • Claim my money right away

0|0
    0|0
  • Change my wardrobe

0|0
    0|0
  • Free all the dogs

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy the most expensive house in my neighborhood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Claim it, pay off my debt, give to charity and get my nose job. I would try to get all that done the first week or two after winning.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 11

• Hire a lawyer and financial advisor.

My first goal would be to see if I could claim it anonymously with a blind trust. That way I could avoid unwanted attention.

Then I would want a low risk investment portfolio with consistent returns. Even if its a small percentage like 4%, if its out of 50 million that would be more than enough to live off of. I would limit myself to only spending the returns I get from investing. I wouldn't want to touch the original sum from winning the lottery.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on how much I win, I would invest that money in buying a house/houses and giving it on rent so that I don't have to keep working till 60.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wake up and go back to reality

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy more lottery tickets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Claim it, invest half, have some fun then live like normal while it keeps accruing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy Hot Pockets Factory!

0|0
    0|0
  • go to lw and gamble all day

0|0
    0|0
  • I would spend my money for homeless people and helpless patients

0|0
    0|0
  • Claim my money and leave the country for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before I start feeling guilty I'll make a generous donation to a charity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put it in my bank and keep on living my everyday life.

0|0
    0|0