What countries does being American give you a high social status?

Where?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people here are gonna give bullshit answers. Every country I've been people went crazy that I was American. So most countries

• Where have you been? Did any of them hate you?

• Could a guy get free pussy for being American?

• I have no idea I wasn't trying to get 'free pussy'

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny enough it's America.

Were not very well liked globally. They'll tolerate us but that's it.
    We're America "the guy" we'll get invited to all the cool parties only because of what we can potentially do for them.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know man Angola?

• yep, i think that's pretty much it lol.

• @Jxpxtxr damn it! i figured as much. If this was the 80's you'd be swooning over my Levis Jeans and Marlboro cigarettes lol. I don't think there's alot' of American tourist in those Baltic states.

• @MrAtticusLebowski I don't think there's a lot of tourism of any kind in the Baltic area ๐Ÿ˜…

• america

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think that works as much as it used to - The world is much more international now - You may have to create the impression you are rich

• Japan gives high regard to Caucasian looks and higher education, but they still pigeonhole you into being an English teacher