According to you, is that true?

According to you, is that true?
I think, yea!

0|1
2|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah but unless you plan on taking it Into the Wild we're all kinda stuck Supertramp.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• That specific dollar? No. Dollars in general? No. Money isn't backed by anything, like gold, anymore. So it's just an arbitrary representation of currency. Also given that a lot of transactions nowadays aren't cash and stock market generally uses theoretical money so until something is liquidated, your own wealth doesn't technically exist... That's how a lot of people got fucked over by the recession and Great Depression and generally how ponzie schemes work

0|0
    0|0
  • You can let it control you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup $1 controls my entire life.

And congrats you've ruined the economy by writing on a dollar bill

0|0
    0|0
  • it would have been a stronger message if it was written on a 500 dollar bill, but i guess money was too important to this person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, that one dollar bill specifically doesn't control anybody's life. Most people don't even get paid in cash, let alone one dollar bills. But I assume the analogy is that money controls your life. Well, money isn't conscious, it doesn't control anything. But it is a huge factor in our lives, and that's a good thing, not a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. it's crazy. Also the reason i love fight club is because it points out all this dumb shit without sounding pretentious XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Something tells me this person is broke and upset. Even if we didn't use money, things could never be free

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • too many importance to a thing that should be a mean to an end
    not the be all end all of our life

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, money doesn't control my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a higher paid slave, but yea.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope mines plastic

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is one hot singer and yes money controls my life

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Did you just waste a lovely silk dollar bill?

0|0
    0|0