G@G Girls, would you get a mail ready husband?

Mail Ready Husband- meaning you order a guy online to marry you. lol

1|1
14|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• DID SOMEONE SAY MAIL ORDER HUSBANDS

... RUSSIAN WIZARD MAIL ORDER HUSBANDS

7|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Everyone thinks this is nuts... therefore... it will make a fantastic business!;)

You just need an auditing site to audit and interview the males to ensure they are who they say they are, and you've got something... charge a pretty penny...

What do you think match making services are:) Same thing and they charge a plenty!

1|1
    0|0
  • Although that is possible, you'd just be marrying someone from another country or something.

There's a Wiki entry on this kind of thing although mail-order wives are more common on the market than mail-order husbands or mail-order grooms: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail-order_bride

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, given the lack of luck I've had with other more conventional options, I might just consider being one...

1|0
    0|0
  • Mail ready husband is probably just some guy from another country using lonely American girls to become a US citizen, same thing happens with mail order brides.

3|1
    0|0
  • That's only a guy thing. Why would a woman want a socioeconomically disadvantaged man who will be indebtured to her American lifestyle, subserviant and a follower due to culture shock?

Maybe if these men had wealth as a profile statistic and other measures such as height and profession (nothing less than an Accountant) a market would exist.

1|0
    1|0
  • next thing you know you can order friends online.

3|1
    0|0
  • That wouldn't work as the physical traits that you'd request doesn't mean that there would be chemistry/Love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl say whaaaaaat? Find Mr Apple in your city, dang I have never heard of this. Nail order brides I have heard just not mail husband.. I think it's hilarious 😂 that any guy can put himself through that..

2|1
    0|0
  • does that exists for guys too? *curious* :P

3|0
    0|0
  • What? Never heard about that!

I hope they came inside a resistent box with enough styrofoam !! I don't want to see loose legs...

1|0
    0|0
  • When women are sick of running into fuck boys your only option is to buy a guy online to marry you.

3|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Why not just wait for Robot or Android Husbands that they can custom built? Oh right, it's going to be really fucking expensive, and will probably take at least another 20 to 30 years minimum. Maybe within 10 to 15 years, depending upon AI research and developments and manufacturing funding.

• 2mo

@JudgmentDay even robots can be assholes

• 2mo

"Customized" and "built" assholes?

• I'd order me some of that mail ready wife ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Better make sure they come with a 30 day no questions asked return policy! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • bruh

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13