Why is my life crap?

I have tons of AP classes and good grades but I never know what I actually want to do in my life after high school. I don't know what I should major/minor in. I don't even know how all that crap goes like financial aid, common app, and college stuff. I always wanted to be a writer but when I found out that I'm a crap writer I changed my mind. Nothing I write makes sense anymore. People don't enjoy what I write. I'm not smart or sophisticated enough or realistic enough to get what I want in my life. I got heartbroken once and no kind of love seems to solve my problems. The future is scary and I don't know how I'll be able to handle college. I'm a shy person and nobody will want to talk to me. People seem to like to talk to me at first but then they draw away from me. I don't know what's wrong with me. Everyone else seems to be better writers than me and they actually know how to navigate places and college

Most Helpful Guy

• lol all sounds like you have senioritis... it happens to seniors in high school. You prob take a moment and a couple of nice long deep breaths. Trust your gut you'd be surprise how accurate it is. There's probably other hidden talents that you have that you aren't aware of. To be honest many students in college don't know what to major or minor in until their 2nd or even 3rd year of college. Take classes on what interests you the most, if you don't like it go to plan b or even make a plan c that way You can always be in areas of interests. Keep your grades up, you always do research on FAFSA for financial aid, apply for scholarships. And you are wrong in college you'll find all shapes, colors, flavors etc. You'll meet people just be open to meeting them but stay frosty. Enjoy college. The future is scary and no one knotted what'll happen tomorrow. Life is going to throw you curb balls but as long you stay true to yourself and you have a good support system you'll ok. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• FAFSA opens October 1st. You and your parents complete an application and boom.
    What don't you understand with common app? You select which schools you wanna go to and you submit the info they require.
    As for what you wanna major in, think about what class you liked the most and what major is the most feasible.
    As for AP classes, this is your senior year, right? No one cares about grades senior year.

What Guys Said 5

• Outside of romantic relationships, what makes you happy?

For instance, suppose I said:

"Here's $10,000,000. I'll give you 30 days with no worries - I will take care of all of your personal business needs during that time and pay any of your bills. However, after those 30 days, I want to know what you did with your time any money."

How would you answer that question?

• Because your grades have nothing to do with your life being good or bad. It is essential questions that bother you: Who am I? And what do I want out of life?

• Your life isn't crap if you're getting good grades in AP classes. You don't need to know what you're going to do in college right away.

• Successful people also have problems. The difference is what they do with them.

• ... Kind of a rhetorical question... not sure what kind of answer you're expecting to get

What Girls Said 0