Who will win, Trump or Clinton?

Please be respectful with opposing views or opinions.

• Clinton
  • Trump

Most Helpful Girl

• Trump obviously. I see way more people not liking Clinton, and preferring Trump over her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea who WILL win, but I WANT Trump to win.

Don't get me wrong, I hate both of them. In fact, it doesn't really matter who our president is. The Supreme Court holds the real power.

The reason I don't want Clinton to win is because she will nominate a liberal Supreme Court Justice to replace Scalia - which would throw off the balance of the Supreme Court.

I am a moderate, so the idea of an imbalanced Supreme Court terrifies me. If Clinton puts another liberal on the Supreme Court, our laws will heavily favor liberalism at least until Ginsburg kicks the bucket.

What Girls Said 7

• Clinton is leading the polls.

• It doesn't have an direct impact on me but according to the things that I read and see about most of them I prefer Clinton.

• Definitely Trump!

• Trump will win the popular vote... but Clinton will win the electoral collage

I never even considered that!! 😱

@madelacroix huh?

I just wonder whether you think that this might be what finally sets one side against the other. Obv some states want nothing to do with others politically.

• Clinton!

• Both of them are terrible.

What Guys Said 20

• Probably Trump, in which case he will manage to get impeached his first month or get us into WWIII. (Or both!)

• Clinton will win. Anyone under 60 is voting for her, including the majority of minorities.

Trump is better, in my opinion, tho far from good.

• Unfortunately Clinton. She has too much backing up of rich and powerful lobbies - especially the Wall Street funding her. Worst case they need to manipulate the results a little to make her win.

• Clinton will win, the general election will be rigged for Clinton just like the Democratic primary was, plus Trump will do something stupid close to voting time to cause himself to lose votes to ensure his good friend Hillary wins.
    #NeverTrump #JillNotHill

• Clinton. 71% of GAGers r unfortunately in denial. It's just like Bernie

• I'm just glad it doesn't affect me, but I prefer Clinton over Trump

• Regardless America loses.

• Trump will win bc he has momentum and enthusiasm. Nobody but Paul begala actually likes Hillary. Everybody can see she is an untalented, boring, and pandering crook. So even her supporters aren't going to vote in huge numbers.
    What's more is she has far more current scandal than trump who desensitized America to his occasional bs.
    Swing states will go trump, and he may break a blue state or two.

• It is a toss up at the moment, could go either way

• Hopefully Clinton if it came down to those 2 cocks... Actually, trump, just to prove a point of what monster the public created by giving a monkey political power... and has a higher percentage of being impeached between the 2

• Unless something drastic happens (like Mr. Assange's "October Surprise"), Clinton will win. I don't have to like it, but that's what I see happening.

• Trump is going to win with approximately 55% of the vote.

• we can only pray that trump will kick that ugly bitches ass

• The crook will have a seizure.

• Probably Clinton

• Trump is going to win.

• Putin :)))

• 1|2
  • I hope trump wins

• Not a fan of either, but Trump better win. Hillary will cause much more damage.