My cousin mentioned I am pregnant?

I am 19 weeks. My cousin looked at my belly and asked "is everything ok? Can i ask u one question... r u pregnant?"
I said "No of course, i ate a lot and have problems with stomach"
She said "r u sure? It looks like there is a baby inside" and laughed a little.
I said "thanks, but i am not... do i look so fat?"
She said, that i am thin , but my belly looks pregnant...

Well i dont want anyone to know yet.. My parents still dont know, i am planning to tell them later... My belly is not huge, but when i ate good it might become noticable. Then getting smaller again...
Do u think she understood that i am pregnant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people especially women can pick up a vibe - You could have been doing subconscious things like protecting your belly

Most Helpful Girl

• Has she had kids herself? If yes, then she's probably fairly sure; if not then she probably will harbour doubts (a lot of us have done that embarrassing thing where you ask someone if they're pregnant and it turns out they're not!) Do you think she's the kind of gossipy type to pop up to another relative and say "hey, is x pregnant?" ?
    In any case, you should have your announcement speech prepared because you're going to start showing in the next month or so, whatever you wear, I think. I sincerely hope the pregnancy is a joyous occasion for you!

She have no kids, she is the same age as me. I know she tried to get pregnant but she can't.
      I dont know, she might gossip about it her mom and other relatives... and her mom is my dads sister... so she might alsk tell my dad

But there's no way that your cousin and your dad would have a conversation about such a topic. I don't think anyone else would know for sure if you hadn't told them. Your secret is pretty safe for now

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah probably. Some women just know lol. Why don't you want anyone to know yet? If your cousin is a blabber then maybe it's time people hear from the source itself..

What Girls Said 5

• Omg you're 19 weeks... people are going to find out soon!

My cousin somehow managed to keep her pregnancy secret (from EVERYONE, including her boyfriend) until the night she went into labor. But I don't recommend surprising people like that, lol.

• Of course or she wouldn't have asked. Other women will notice too, especially ones with kids. I don't know your situation but I hope you're getting some prenatal care. Good luck.

she dont have any kids

"*Other* women will notice too, especially ones with kids."

and i just said she have no kids
      why u react so pianfully to this

• Yes, some women just have that maternal instinct.

• she obviously did

• Yeah, you keep saying