What's your personality type?

The test is here: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test. Whoever has the best personality type gets MHO 😛😉😜

I usually either get INTP or ISTP.

2mo by the way the "best personality" thing was sort of a joke remark, hence the winking face.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Special!

What Guys Said 39

• Commander ENTJ-A https://www.16personalities.com/entj-personality

This was surprisingly accurate. "NTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they've set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world."

• I actually used to consistently get INFJ when I was going through some issues and crap in my life. However, interestingly enough, now I consistently get INFP. So, with that in mind, I think I officially qualify as INFP 👍. I guess that means on the whole, I changed to an idealist at some point lol

https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

And, for the most part, I agree with the description. I feel like (self bias aside), it fits me pretty well.

It usually just gives you the one that fits best so it's realistic that people would change personalities as they go through life since you're constantly learning and evolving through new experiences.

Yep, that's what I had kinda hypothesized. I could only guess that times of stress could change one's outlook on life.
      It would have been interesting to know (out of curiosity) whether or not the INFJ change was a temporary influx or not. (like if I was INFP beforehand and changed to INFJ for a short period) Alas, I guess I'll never really know :(

i've always been told i'm a fantasist idealist

• I got INFJ - The Advocate
    11% EXTRAVERTED - 89%INTROVERTED
    58% INTUITIVE - 42% OBSERVANT
    27% THINKING - 73% FEELING
    83% JUDGING - 17% PROSPECTING
    56% ASSERTIVE - 44% TURBULENT
    The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.
    Advocates tend to see helping others as their purpose in life, but while people with this personality type can be found engaging rescue efforts and doing charity work, their real passion is to get to the heart of the issue so that people need not be rescued at all.
    The rest is in this link
    https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

• Advocate Personality (INFJ, -A/-T)

Besides this personality type I always get two others and those two are.

INTJ Personality (“The Architect”)

It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

Protagonist Personality (ENFJ, -A/-T)

Everything you do right now ripples outward and affects everyone. Your posture can shine your heart or transmit anxiety. Your breath can radiate love or muddy the room in depression. Your glance can awaken joy. Your words can inspire freedom. Your every act can open hearts and minds.
    David Deida

Protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, Protagonists take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

Those are the 3 I always get, never get anything other then the Architect, the Protagonist and the Advocate.

• YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
    MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

No one can stop you from dreaming!
    MIND
    This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
    34%
    EXTRAVERTED
    66%
    INTROVERTED
    ENERGY
    This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
    81%
    INTUITIVE
    19%
    NATURE
    This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
    27%73%
    FEELING
    TACTICS
    This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
    29%
    JUDGING
    71%
    PROSPECTING
    IDENTITY
    This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
    43%
    ASSERTIVE
    57%
    TURBULENT
    GET A COPY BY E-MAIL
    START READING
    744K
    SHARES

MEDIATOR PERSONALITY (INFP, -A/-T)

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Mediator personality

• Somewhere on the top shelf... INTJ (Architect), INTP (Logician), or ENTJ (Commander) depending on the type of questions you ask me in your survey and how exactly you word them.
    www.16personalities.com/images/types/intj.png
    www.16personalities.com/images/types/intp.png
    www.16personalities.com/images/types/entj.png

• ENTJ (The Commander) I've taken it three times by now and it's always the same for me. Pretty accurate description though!

• Mine is ENFP! :)

• took it last year, this was the result

Your personality type: “The Logistician” (ISTJ-T)
    Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 54%, Observant: 44%, Thinking: 16%, Judging: 15%, Turbulent: 53%.
    Role: Sentinel
    Strategy: Constant Improvement

16% thinking seems completely wrong... :P

• INFJ: The Fantastic Human Being!

• ”The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history."

• Logician INTP-A
    Mind - extraverted 49% intraverted 51%
    Energy - intuative 58% observant 42%
    Nature - thinking 54% feeling 46%
    Tactics - judgeing 48% prospecting 52%
    Identity - assertive 65% turbulent 35%

https://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

• INFP-T

I'm a romantic dreamer ❤️

• ENTERTAINER (ESFP-T)

59% EXTRAVERTED - 41%INTROVERTED
    40% INTUITIVE - 60% OBSERVANT
    28% THINKING - 72% FEELING
    38% JUDGING - 62% PROSPECTING
    32% ASSERTIVE - 68% TURBULENT

Interesting!

• 1|0

Although It's fairly accurate about my turbulence, mood swings, determination, and sense of morality - the description makes me out to be a lot more selfless than I really am lol

• I got: Arcitect INTJ - A
    It says that Arnold Schwarzenegger, Seven of Nine, Friedrich Nietzche, and Vladimir Putin are the same type. :)

• (INTP-A)

• YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
    COMMANDER (ENTJ-A)

usually when I take a personality test it's usually around that

• ADVOCATE

• Jeez that took forever. I got Commander ENTJ-a

• Debater (ENTP-a)

• INFP-T

• ISFP PERSONALITY (“THE ADVENTURER”)

"Happy to be who I am"
    https://www.16personalities.com/isfp-personality

• COMMANDER (ENTJ-A)

• ESFP
    " The Entertainer "

• ESTJ

sort of, though, I'm not the social event organizer as the description says.

• All mbti is missing is a daily horoscope

• INFJ-T
    What does it mean?

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 30

• I'm an ENTP "the debater/innovator/visionary"

www.16personalities.com/.../...TP_introduction.png

thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/.../mbti-18.jpg

Now what is the "best" personality type in your opinion? Because they all have their advantages and disadvantages really.

The P Aspect in you is very evident. You seem rather go with the flow and in the moment, comfortable with whatever comes at you; which is what I associate with P, not that I'm an expert.

@Levin it's just P as in perceptive, rather than judging so I'm not sure if "go with the flow" is applicable here?
      Anyways here's an overview, it's actually very accurate for me and in the 3 times I took this test, the result had always been ENTP, so I suppose I'm definitely not fluctuating like some other people:

www.16personalities.com/entp-strengths-and-weaknesses

I was sort of a joke remark, hence the winking face

• I love MBTI <3 I'm an ISFJ (literally have never gotten another result, no matter what, and it all fits me exactly) and I live with my ISTP boyfriend and his ISTJ brother. Just imagine how much fun our house is :P (Also typed other friends and closest friends we have are an ISFP, an INTJ and a ISTJ so it's just a group of introverts sometimes quietly hanging out :) )

• I got “THE VIRTUOSO” (ISTP-T)
    https://www.16personalities.com/istp-personality

• I got the mediator personality (INFP, -A/-T) "Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration." well this explains that haha

William Shakespeare and J. J. Tolkien were that type too apparently haha

* J. R. R.

And omg it is so accurate though "Mediators’ ability with language doesn’t stop with their native tongue, either – as with most people who share the Diplomat personality types, they are considered gifted when it comes to learning a second (or third!) language." I speak 3 languages 0.0

• I got Protagonist (ENFJ-T)
    www.16personalities.com/.../enfj.png
    With vision and determination, nothing is impossible.

I think that's pretty accurate, yeah! I've taken it twice now and it hasn't changed.

• “The Entrepreneur” (ESTP-T)
    Strength of individual traits:
    Extraverted: 13%,
    Observant: 21%,
    Thinking: 44%,
    Prospecting: 11%,
    Turbulent: 16%.

• I'm INFJ :) Very accurate description of me :)

• INFJ same as last time I did one of these personality tests
    . ADVOCATE PERSONALITY INFJ,

• ENTJ PERSONALITY (“THE COMMANDER”)

• I have always been ENFP.

• ENFP
    Campaigner

• My personality type is Mediator (INFP, -A/-T)

• ESFG

What's G?

Sorry typo, ESFJ - The Consul

We encourage, lift and strengthen one another. For the positive energy to be spread to one will be felt by us all.
      Bill Clinton, Taylor swift, Jennifer Garner, J -Lo and Danny Glover are the same.

• I'm and INTJ

• 1|0
  • I'm an ISFJ-Defender Type.

• INFJ-T

• I normally get this one but once I get on my pc I'll do it.

• Campaigner

Which one is that one?

ENFP-A
      "Curious, energetic, observant, good communicator, know how to relax, free spirit, independent..."
      Sounds pretty accurate.

• Already took the test 2 times before and got entp a debater

• Just took a test again and I am ENTP-T debater.

• I'm the Field Marshal :)

• YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
    MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

No one can stop you from dreaming!

• I am the campaigner ENFP

• Personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-A)
    Individual traits: Introverted – 65%, Intuitive – 59%, Thinking – 86%, Prospecting – 66%, Assertive – 61%.
    Role: Analyst
    Strategy: Confident Individualism

• Intp

• INFP, taken test several times and results are fairly consistent

for a type that makes up 4% of the population it sure is common here

• INFP. 86% introverted and only makes up 4% of the population

• Hahaha did it again now after three years good things don't change: INTJ-A with 99% to 1% on the T/F axis. The Architect of the Future. The Chosen one I like to call them. ♡