What is the point of living when it can suck for years on end? What keeps you going in your darkest moments?

What Guys Said 2

• People may say different things like look at the bright side things can only get better. Or you have so much to live for. Well I don't see it that way for me things have knocked me down and gotten worse but I don't give up. Not because I believe everything great will come in the end. I get back up because I won't let life kick me down. I refuse to let anyone or anything tell me or make me think that I should give up. Basically for me it's sheer will power and stubbornness, don't let life kick you down get up and fight back.

• Survival instincts are keeping me alive.

I am dead but alive. And I keep going. Breathing, eating, doing some duties in a dead moral manner.

How can u do it? Where is the joy?

Does working at a non profit bring joy?

Nope.

What Girls Said 1

• When things in life fall part, that simply means things are starting to come into place. You have to stay positive. You are the only one who can make your life better or worse. Your persecptive is how life will be. For me I meditate, I write down my goals I have that I want to accomplish through the year. I try new things, eating a healthy plant based diet also helps. Or you can eat more veggies and fruit, to help you with your judgement. If you're eating torumented animals who are sad, then you're going to be sad. Stay positive look at life in new Perspective.