Should people in their 20s focus on their career and relationship or should they explore life-meeting people, trying new things, travelling etc?

• Focus on career
  • Focus on relationships
  • Focus on career and relationships
  • Focus on exploring life - try new things, meet new people, travel etc

Most Helpful Girl

• There are many things I want to do and places I still want to travel to, and I know I can only do all those things if I finish college, get a steady life, and earn my own money. So, it's important for us to focus on education/career before we explore.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I picked career, but I need to ask, how do you explore life, try things and travel without working? How do you pay for that? Sounds like living like a flake to me. What bank is going to loan you enough money to do that and not work?

• For a couple years option D but by the time you are 25 option C

• experience from traveling is the only true wealth a person can acquire, our species has been traveling thousands of years and we only became better because of it.