Guys, do you think girls who are only pretty with make up are beautiful?

I have a friend, she's 21 and she's really pretty with make up, gets a lot of guys attention and everything but.. she looks really different without make up! like a dead dog lol sorry but really? i was always jealous at her because it seemed like she was the prettier one of us but when i saw her without make up tho! there are actuallyalways guys who look at her and flirt and never when she doesn't wear any make up. I think it's so sad since she's so young and i put make up on as well but not to that degree. here's an example:
anyway, not trying to shame my friend but what do you think of this? like do you find this beautiful?

2mo this is not my friend, just an image of a girl with and without make up

27

Most Helpful Guy

• It's nice but not over doing it. A nice natural look makeup style accentuates facial features. I rather have a natural girlfriend than someone who puts a face that I won't recognized without makeup. lol with Some I'm like damn! Run the away as fast as possible lol

What Guys Said 26

• what makeup can do is amazing and a bit concerning at times. The problem for guys is we think she looks like the right person. It really brings her eye color out and lips change shape.

Beauty is within honestly and it comes out without makeup. With makeup on, sometimes, I think it is masked and I cannot see it. H

My question for you is if the girl on the right was approached by guys who were adamant how beautiful and amazing she looks... would she think they are idiots because she knows what she really looks like without all that makeup?

• I think it's rare that someone looks pretty with makeup but ugly without. Usually you have already a pretty or at least average face and makeup can enhance it, but it's not like it changes it completely.

your picture is a good example... I don't think the right on looks much better. the ideal would probably be somewhere in between them. left is pretty but looks a bit dull and right has so much makeup that it starts already becoming a turn off.

I personally like some light, natural looking makeup the most.

• First of all that photo with makeup is photoshopped and taken with decent lighting, the one without looks like a cell phone picture and she's almost trying to look bad. You can tell in the 2nd photo she is slightly squinting and has a more powerful expression, she knows how to get her photo taken.

However I think she looks perfectly fine with no make-up and the light is really making it look bad, I'd rather talk to her that way personally.

• Her natural look is very nice. The makeup look is a bit overdone in my opinion. I like makeup in general but only if it's just a touch. The eyelashes look too dark and the contrast from that lipstick is too high. Again, this is just my opinion. Overall, pretty girl. I think a lot of girls are too much into makeup. It's like they think that they can't look good without it. Kind of sad. I always have to look closer and longer to figure out how she looks under the makeup.

• I think the girl looks better without the makeup in this picture. There's just too much going on on the right.

• What they look like w/o makeup is more important. After all she can't wear makeup 24/7 without causing some clogged pores/acne problems. While there's a big difference in your example I wouldn't say she looks like a dead dog lol. A few blemishes that get covered up and the illusion that her nose is smaller and lips are fuller with extra color to her skin and thicker lashes. She looks good enough to where if I was in her bed the morning after and the makeup was all over the pillowcase it wouldn't be like "OMG, what have I done? How do I sneak out of here? God I hope there were no hidden cameras and she didn't make a sex tape!"

• Jesus, its like night and day! Though the collarbones and nose structure are different in both pics. Seems its been doctored.

• I didn't believe that this is possible untill I met a girl that does exactly this. She's a bit on a chubby side, but when she does her makeup her face looks thinner and really beautiful. not that she's ugly without makeup, but she looks way better with.

• I much prefer the pic without make up

• I don't like make-up. I knew what plenty of girls around my university looked like both with and without it, and I always preferred the natural look. You know that music video "Try" by Colbie Caillat? She's much prettier at the end, I think.

• Beauty should not come from the outside but from the inside because a person can can have a beautiful or pretty outward appearance and have an ugly heart or soul if the guy finds the woman attractive and is really into them then it shouldn't matter what she looks like with or without makeup but to answer your question yes I do find this pretty.

• I don't trust those girls lol

• Sorry but i think most girls look prettier without make up

• Most of them look like hairless chimpanzees without makeup

• We're all beautiful inside

Lmao

• no, I usually feel like I've been lied to, usually uneasy around girls who go ham on the make up, I'll never trust a girl who wears colored contacts either

• I think your friend looks fine without makeup

this is not my friend

Oh sorry, my bad. In any case, I have to put makeup on for a TV appearance twice a week, and it's a total pain. So I really don't like that girls feel pressured to put makeup, especially a ton, to get the affection of guys.

• I think she looks just fine in the left picture.

• She actually looks better w/o the makeup in my opinion.

• She doesn't have the best skin but she has great facial structure. Doesn't look bad without makeup.

• She looks fine without make up, but I personally I prefer girls with a natural beauty bc I feel like make up kinda puts up a false image, but I have a respect for ugly girls that are great at make up bc that's raw artistic talent

• The girl in the pic is still reasonably hotwithout makeup.

• If i saw her without makeup i'd still think she's cute... with makeup she looks a little to fake for me.
    But then again i am the minority on this, most guys are assholes who want girls with fake faces and plastic boobs.

• I don't really find the person in the picture attractive or pretty with or without makeup, but some girls in my opinion look good without makeup.

• To me guys are attracted to health. Make up makes you look flawless. But it is a mask and fake. So no. People who look great with makeup are just that, beautiful with makeup. But they are not naturally beautiful.

• She doesn't look bad without makeup. She clearly looks over done with makeup on the left.

She could have easily used some light foundation and be done with it.