What are you focusing on right now goal wise?

It can be from anything so small to anything big that you want to accomplish.

1|0
10|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting a better job so I can afford my own place and live life to the fullest.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Learning to read and write Chinese! And thereby get to know more Chinese women!

1|0
    0|0
  • I just started my apprenticeship. Im a month in so... 4 years and 11 months to go until ima journeyman!

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking of going into real estate part time. Make some extra cash

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a few goals I am working on.

Gain muscle, and having a healthier lifestyle in general. Learn Norwegian and/or Russian. Learn to programme. And some others.

1|0
    0|0
  • Presently I am totally blank don't know what to do I have a job but not interested in it wish I get job in which I am interested ASAP

1|0
    0|0
  • finishing up college then starting a family, maybe, depends if I find a girl worth it or not, but its on my goal list, mainly just college

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm focused on doing good at work. I'm going to train others and I want to do a good job. If I do I get a raise.

Im focused on church. Mostly the music dept. Do better there and grow as a musician. Those two are my main focus now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting my PhD.

1|0
    0|0
  • Learning how to play this

https://youtu.be/_JwHDylJbfk

1|0
    0|0
  • my workouts and preparing to start a new job

1|0
    0|0
  • My biggest goal at the moment is getting into cyber security.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm, working towards getting a house for my Sister

1|0
    0|0
  • Trying to figure out what career path to take, now that I'm out of university.

1|0
    0|0
  • It secret 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • well I'm trying to get me a fitness model to be with me

1|0
    0|0
  • income

1|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Thank you for the Invite, Cousin @RicanEyes.
    Well, I Made Master, which is Something Special I had wanted to Accomplish. I am very proud of my Big Accomplishment in the last 2 years on here, dear.
    With Having been a Writer, Wrote plays, Made a name for myself with some of my Works, Poetry and so forth, I Have Done a lot to Accomplish many things in my Life, Including Traveling, Marrying a Muslim Man in Egypt and Doing Many things that I have Always wanted to do. When I put my mind to something, I Do not Deter.
    However, right now, my Biggest Accomplishment is Helping to Take over my parent's affairs. My dad is Sick with a Breathing disorder and my main Drain is to Make sure Everything is in Order up there, for I live out of State, and to Continue my Mission of Helping others on Gag, along with the Many other things I still Enjoy doing.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm on a mission to lose weight...
    Learning how to deepthroat...
    And to b a good friend to one of my good friends...

1|0
    0|0
  • Paying off the last bit of my student loans.

Putting more time and effort into my writing on the side. One day I'd like to actually make a career of it.

Finishing off some projects around the house/yard before winter begins.

1|0
    0|0
  • Figuring how to hookup with guys... again!! I'm just scared to be happy :'(

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Aww! Sorry honey it's hard to put yourself out there.

• Show All
    • 2mo

I'd rather kill myself than to date a slut!

• 2mo

Or marry for that matter

• Just making money to save some of it and the other goes towards paying off loans and bills.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fitness goals
    University

1|0
    0|0
  • Exercise goals.
    Losing like 10-15 more lbs ideally.

1|0
    0|0
  • Finishing school and learning to use my time to get things accomplished instead of being lazy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Getting my associates in social services then my bachelor

2|0
    0|0
  • Losing weight

1|0
    0|0