What are you focusing on right now goal wise?

It can be from anything so small to anything big that you want to accomplish.

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting a better job so I can afford my own place and live life to the fullest.

What Guys Said 18

• Learning to read and write Chinese! And thereby get to know more Chinese women!

• I just started my apprenticeship. Im a month in so... 4 years and 11 months to go until ima journeyman!

• I'm thinking of going into real estate part time. Make some extra cash

• I have a few goals I am working on.

Gain muscle, and having a healthier lifestyle in general. Learn Norwegian and/or Russian. Learn to programme. And some others.

• Presently I am totally blank don't know what to do I have a job but not interested in it wish I get job in which I am interested ASAP

• finishing up college then starting a family, maybe, depends if I find a girl worth it or not, but its on my goal list, mainly just college

• I'm focused on doing good at work. I'm going to train others and I want to do a good job. If I do I get a raise.

Im focused on church. Mostly the music dept. Do better there and grow as a musician. Those two are my main focus now.

• Getting my PhD.

• Learning how to play this

https://youtu.be/_JwHDylJbfk

• my workouts and preparing to start a new job

• My biggest goal at the moment is getting into cyber security.

• Right now I'm, working towards getting a house for my Sister

• Trying to figure out what career path to take, now that I'm out of university.

• It secret 😊

• well I'm trying to get me a fitness model to be with me

• income

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Thank you for the Invite, Cousin @RicanEyes.
    Well, I Made Master, which is Something Special I had wanted to Accomplish. I am very proud of my Big Accomplishment in the last 2 years on here, dear.
    With Having been a Writer, Wrote plays, Made a name for myself with some of my Works, Poetry and so forth, I Have Done a lot to Accomplish many things in my Life, Including Traveling, Marrying a Muslim Man in Egypt and Doing Many things that I have Always wanted to do. When I put my mind to something, I Do not Deter.
    However, right now, my Biggest Accomplishment is Helping to Take over my parent's affairs. My dad is Sick with a Breathing disorder and my main Drain is to Make sure Everything is in Order up there, for I live out of State, and to Continue my Mission of Helping others on Gag, along with the Many other things I still Enjoy doing.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I'm on a mission to lose weight...
    Learning how to deepthroat...
    And to b a good friend to one of my good friends...

• Paying off the last bit of my student loans.

Putting more time and effort into my writing on the side. One day I'd like to actually make a career of it.

Finishing off some projects around the house/yard before winter begins.

• Figuring how to hookup with guys... again!! I'm just scared to be happy :'(

Aww! Sorry honey it's hard to put yourself out there.

I'd rather kill myself than to date a slut!

Or marry for that matter

• Just making money to save some of it and the other goes towards paying off loans and bills.

• Fitness goals
    University

• Exercise goals.
    Losing like 10-15 more lbs ideally.

• Finishing school and learning to use my time to get things accomplished instead of being lazy.

• Getting my associates in social services then my bachelor

• Losing weight