Are you a loser?

By societal standard, are you a loser?

Most Helpful Guy

• >I workout
    >I go to school
    >i don't hang out with anyone
    >I read books
    >I have dedicated my life to helping others with my chosen profession
    >I make money from stocks
    >i have no job
    >incredibly low energy
    that's about it, so by standards of society I am a loser.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here is what a loser if:
    -has no morals
    -lots of people hate them because they say all the meanest rudest stuff
    -has no money saved and bums off people
    -probably has very severe personality disorders (i.. e. reactive, blames everyone but him for his problems, and never goes out, has zero friends, and probably has debt galore...)
    -has an extreme anger problem, always seems angry & never happy
    -thinks everyone owes him everything, feels entitled to everything
    -zero empathy skills...
    -thinks he's better than everyone else
    -probably thinks that something good is going to happen to him, when he in actuality does nothing about it (like a beautiful gorgeous woman is just going to marry and love him with him not even lifting a finger... and that he is going to be a billionaire without him even lifting a finger to work or invest...)

Sorry... I am not one but I know of one but I wish I he would reach out to me and ask for help (this is not my husband by the way)

What Guys Said 22

• I am right now but I won't be in a few years. Almost there. Just a little more to go.

• Probably

• No... not yet, let's see what happens when I graduate from school, if I get a job or what.

• All I do is win baby!

• probably no, I have an average amount of friends, don't spend a lot of time watching tv or playing games and I get out the house a decent amount (mainly for the gym but that also helps being in shape makes you less of a loser I assume).

• Not necessarily. I have not lost anything yet but I'm not exactly a winner either. What an odd question... idgaf about what society thinks of me...

• Nah, I'm a funny guy, I think I look alright. Maybe a bit of a loner, I'm alone most of the time. Either working, working out, Netflix, books, whatever. I don't see myself as a loser.

• In my world I'm a winner. I just don't give 2 fucks about the society. The society can go to hell for all I care. I'm a MGHOW anyways and dying one!

• I don't accept my society standards to be judged with

• Yes but luckily I never cared about Society's standards or opinions.

• By the unrealistic standards of today anybody not insanely rich and famous can be considered a loser.

• Always a winner instead !!

• At what?

• Yes 😓😞

• I m a winner

• Yes I am

• Im the loseist of all the loserd even though im smart and going to get lots of scholarships because in American culture the only things that matter are looks and popularity 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• No, are you a loser?

• Not a loser at all.

• i was the bullied kid in high school

now i have a house, a nice car, a gorgeous wife.

one of the "cool" guys that used to bully me is in jail most of the time

so not sure which one of us is the loser lol

• Of course, most people are. Money is all that measures a person's value in America.
    You can do drugs, cheat on your spouse, never spend time with your kids, slack off at your job when the boss isn't looking, watch porn for 10 hours a day on your days off, lie all the time, drop your dog off once it isn't a puppy anymore, and lots of other things, but as long as you have money here, that is all that matters.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes. I don't have much friends and I've never been in a relationship. I am also very unattractive and I have social anxiety. All my time is spent at work making money, and the hiding away in my apartment with my cats. By society standard, I am a crazy cat lady.

• I don't think so.

• Hell naw!

I've got my shit together:)

• No, definitely not.. but hey there's still enough time to screw up so never say never 😂

• nope not at all

• No, I am not a loser. I am a winner. ✊

• Yeah, probably haha