I went to visit my boyfriend at work and he acted weird with me in front of this girl?

So, everything was fine until we got to the area this girl works at. My boyfriend sped up and started walking in front of me, rather than beside, and pointedly looked over at this girl. It just seems weird that his body language changed so much right then.

what does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably nothing.
    Your response, however, is far more telling. You seem to think it was something more and are now asking on the internet about it rather than talking with your man. Go talk to him.

I have a simple rule. I don't keep any secrets from my girlfriend. The only accounts she doesn't have access to are related to my professional work. Everything else is just me, and she's free to look through my stuff if she likes- provided I can do the same with her. We have absolutely no secrecy or privacy, and we're very frank with each other. I strongly recommend it in a relationship.

Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• As Wise as I am, from where 'This Girl' me, is sitting, he either has Been... Flirting with this Flirt in a Skirt and who thinks he is single, or They have been Doing some Talking around the Water cooler.
    It's like a Scene in a Funny 'Fine until we got to the are this girl works,' where the Sly Guy 'Pointedly looked over at this girl,' and Hurries his Mate along as he Walks in front oif her so Neither one Suspects anything.
    Trouble is, this Actress in the movie is this Dumb blond who 'Suspects' nothing. Your own Mind with your own 'language' has Showed me Something else here, dear, about the 'Language' that even might be the Talk of the Office.
    Good luck and keep your Eyes and ears open. xx

What Guys Said 2

• you saw a pretty girl then found differences in your BFs body language to make it believable

• It could be your fault, if your jealous and insecure he won't to be friendly to this girl, that's probably hotter than you otherwise you wouldn't have a problem with it, because he knows your going to accuse him of wanting her after you go on the Internet to get other people to pump you up by telling you he's probably cheating

What Girls Said 17

• I would really hate to assume anything becuase I wasn't there to really see how it happened. But if he was specifically reacting this way becuase of HER and not becuase of all of his coworkers, then maybe there's something he was trying to prove to her. Maybe he was trying to avoid her becuase she talks to much. Maybe he told her he was single, but not for the reasons to suggest that he wanted her. Maybe he shot his mouth off and didn't mean to, and didn't want her thinking he was a liar. I really don't know.

• That means to me he doesn't want her to know he knows you. Obviously that's him saying "I'm single" to that girl. What does that mean to you?

I don't know.. That's what I was worried about. He's normally very sweet to me and this was out of character for him. And I probably wouldn't have noticed except that he very clearly looked at her.

• Not enough information to tell but good of you to spot it. I would just note it and move on. She probably hits on him or he at least catches vibes from her. No point in accusing him of something you're not sure of.

• Honestly if this happened to me, it will create some misunderstanding between us. What else do you think? He wanted to be seen as single and obviously he didn't tell her about you. If he doesn't have feeling for her why he cares so much about what she thinks?

• He probably didn't want the girl to realize you're his girlfriend. I wouldn't assume though. Confront him about it

• mmm i think he might be little interest in that girl , i would think that if my boyfriend acted like that...

• Honestly I think you know what it means and just want verification.

The way you describe it sounds like he has something going on with this woman. Flirting, interested, or something else. But like he did not want her to know about you.

I suggest you to ask him about it.

• Probably hasn't told her about you...

• Well, without being there I really can't say. But its possible you're over analysing something and making it into something it isn't. Is the girl very pretty? If she is maybe keep an eye on it, otherwise I would let it go.

• What did the girl do?

• Uh, I feel like you're making things up in your head and psyching yourself out.

• Id say that was an awkward moment. Just keep, ur eyes, open but dont, accuse, him of anything yet until you have, more, proof.

• I would smack him in the ear. wtf is wrong with him?

• It means he's interested in the other girl and dorsnt want the girl to see you with him. Any guy who eants you will show you off or at leat won't be afraid of talking to you infront of other women.

• I don't know but if you are worried kiss him in front of her or hold his hand. If he doesn't want to you will have a better moment to ask about it

• He probably has been flirting with her, leading her to think he is single or is cheating on you with her. I would think if there wasn't anything going on he would have stayed by you and not given her attention. Seems odd to me. Ask him whats going on.

• He's cheating or trying to bait that girl