When's the last time you were surprised with a gift?

My bro in law came home a little bit ago, said "I got you a present!"

briefly told me how to use it, said it was to protect myself if someone breaks in, and walked out.

alrighty 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• well, at least it's better than having an assault rifle. the law protects us, this is true, by allowing us to have weapons like guns, but, who ever said we needed assault rifles, snipers, or even shotguns. Why would you need any of them, if you're not a hunter (and even if you're a hunter, it's debateable)

im not sure what my very recent gift was, but, the one i remember was what my parents got me for my birthday this year. it was just clothes. comfy ones, like track pants/shorts sweats etc..

I was going in to the hospital this year, for a sugery that, i didn't know i needed for the 27 years I've been alive. I now have what's called an ostomy. It's only temporary, but, noone knew I needed it, until i was in pain so badly that they were able to find a doctor who actually knew what was going on. so, my parents got me some clothes for my hospital stay, in which i was there for a month. it wouldn't work as fast as they thought, so, i wound up being there for that long

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom got me a purse the other day. She always surprises me with gifts. I always appreciate them, though I tell her to stop, hah.

What Guys Said 16

• And for Christmas he will give you a machine guy and an instruction sheet on how to use it, with a link to instructions on when it is legal to kill shepherds.

• Well you need practice, and almost always, the bad guys have the drop on you, so even if you had a bazooka it wouldn't help.

• Dude that an expensive fucking handgun right there. My buddy used the p226 during the academy w/ a surefire attached to it.

This looks like a smaller model but the Navy seals use p226 as well. Consider yourself lucky. That is the cadillac of sidearms.

I'm sure he already had it stored somewhere and didn't actually buy it just for me, but yeah. I know guns can be priceyyyyyy.

• tbh it kinda looks like a video game gun images.esellerpro.com/.../zforcegun_02.jpg

• AMERICA!! Probs last birthday unless Nando's last night counts ;P

• Some homemade salsa I guess xD sister made a bunch and gave me a can

• That's a great brother!! Now you need some range time, that's very important.

• surprised with a gift? not in years lol

• I'd love it if someone just gave me a handgun.
    or five throw away Saturday night specials

• It's nearly 7 years since someone got me a present 😂

• My brother's best friend at the time got me a Godzilla toy based on the 2014 movie. It's awesome.

• On Friday my little niece bought be a chocolate and I felt really special. Then a few minutes after she asked me to help her with a school project, so it was more of a bribe

• I would love that gift.

• Nice. What sig is that?
    My friend brought me dinner last night, that was pretty cool.

• Last night when I came home and found my girl naked in my bed

• Like a America doesn't have enough problems with guns
    come home and hand someone a gun who knows nothing
    on how to use it wow great brains.

He'll teach me and take me shooting. I sincerely doubt I'll have any reason to use it before then.

What Girls Said 9

• Sig Sauer an excellent choice. A bit small for my liking but it'd be easy to conceal. With the right dress I could probably put that in my panties.

• I think it was a box of chocolates from my parents or something... Not nearly as cool as your gift!

• I can't remember the last time I was.

• My birthday I guess lol whenever my parents get me something I make them tell me what it is beforehand.

I can't really do that with my friends tho hah

• Last week
    Mom bought me a pair of sandals
    And then left some chocolates for me

• Today, my boyfriend brought me a Monster energy

• time to shoot up the school eh

• What is that? Is that real?

• Ah, hopefully you have a license/the proper paper work to own that...
    My SO surprised me with a book I've been wanting yesterday.

It depends where she lives. Like where I live you don't need paperwork for it.

How is it fucked up? We have background checks before we can buy it, but we don't need to register it or anything.

Oh okay, i thought you meant they didn't even need BG checks, my bad.