Why is she doing this?

My Ex girlfriend of 2 and a half years stop talking to me for a fuckboi who is playing with her and her emotions but won't talk to me because im always trying to talk to her and win her back

Most Helpful Girl

• It appears here, dear, that you Both must have Broken it off, and either Before or After... Stop talking to me for a fuckboi.
    She is on her own Now Somehow, doing her own Free bird thing, and with being with someone who probably will either Dump her or She dumps him, Hopefully she comes out of the Ether.
    For now, Focus on you. Even though you Have a lot of His and Her History, one never Knows how it Goes.
    It Could even be a Pattern of her Coming back Today and Tomorrow she may leave, watch your heart on your Sleeve.
    Good luck and Thanks for Sharing. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably dosent know he a fuckboy. Like, fuckboys will tlk sweet and shit just to fuck. After they hit, they gone. Though, the fuckboy might come back if the girl loved him. Say, the girl loved/liked the fuckboy but the fuckboy dont love/like her. He gone say he love her etc just to get in her panties.

What Girls Said 3

• She's doing that becuz she's young and dumb and yet to fully mature. Ignore her, I know it's hard, but give her space.

Some people need to get their feelings hurt in order to learn and grow up

• Course she's not talking to you if you keep trying to get her back as clearly that's not what she wants

• How do you know that's what he's doing?

I know her so well i can tell by how mad she gets and her tone then the way she acts

I don't know it says read but i dont know

Hmm... are you sure?

What Guys Said 3

• well maybe she doesn't want to continue talking with you since you still are trying to get her back.

• get over it. sorry but he is her man, not you so leave them to it and get on with your own life

• She wants to fuck not talk sorry buddy. Time you learn the ways of women. They want money, sex, status and an asshole to treat them like shit. Because that's what most of them are inside.

Its crazy man she was never like that n i chased her and she just went to him

That's the way women are brother. I say cut get from your life. Find another chick to hook up with. You will forget about her for sure.

Trying