When do you meet your soul mate?

Like when does love happen? Do wait for it? Do you use the web? When is this magically thing suppose to occur? #ForeverApple

Most Helpful Guy

• I gave up completely. I wasn't going through a phase, I just totally gave up and was done with it all. After that point I would just decide to be nice to women, giving them a compliment without trying anything, doing something silly to get a smile and overall just acting like a 5yr old around them.

About six months I was coloring at work. (Holiday activities to make us feel wanted) I was really coloring when my Foxy came up and asked if she could color with me. I said.… "No! Get your own crayons!" with a smile of course. She grabbed another box and began coloring the SAME picture I was working on. The NERVE OF HER! A few days later we went on a date.

She was my soulmate from the start and I would've known that sooner but I went really damn slow with things. Three years later we decided to get married. Fate had other plans and I lost her a few years back. When she left the pain was unbearable! I wouldn't wish that on anyone but, I never cursed myself for knowing her. She's even saved me a few times in the last few years.

Getting back to your question, I only met my soulmate after I gave up entirely. I don't know if that would work for you or not. But maybe you should try dating a few oranges and see if they change into a Apple worth knowing one day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there's no specific time for it. For me, we started flirting with each other when I was 17 and we just graduated. Before that we had the same English class out Junior years and before that his former girlfriend from middle school introduced us. It wasn't until about a couple of months ago that we discovered we kept coming into each other's life. We had no idea that we met that many years ago until we were talking about memories. It seems the universe would not stop having us cross paths until we became an item lol. Now here we are two years later, in love and inseparable. With love you don't plan for it to happen, it just does.

What Guys Said 16

• It will never happen too me.

Girls already reject me, or assume that I'm creepy by the way I approach them.

• when you love yourself.

• I'm reminded of a quote:
    "Seek and you will lose, don't seek and you can get it immediately. Stop and it is here, run and it is nowhere."

• I've been in the process of trying absolutely every technique available to me for the past few years, and doubting I'll have any luck any time at all soon... 💔

• Wow that's a hard question, soul mate is really hard to find, I can't tell when, but I wish asap, maybe it will taking forever!

• Anytime anywhere

• Neverland... Haven't met my soul mate yet

• It just happens. #ForeverApple

• ⛄️❄️Love is a illusion of habitual attraction, which develops stronger with time.
    And habits are formed in a unexpected way⛄️❄️

• i have and it stayed for only 2 days

Wut? 😳 but what happened lmao

Yeah true
      Good luck tho😊
      You'll find someone better

@Triss Thanks :)
      i hope so

• it's a myth. the only stable relationships are the ones that grow slowly over time.

• i met her in the most romantic place ever :)
    funeral :>

• Ya I will buy my soul mate online, you never know what you can find on backpages.

• You don't, love isn't real it's an instinct to keep us from eating our young.

• Anytime, Anywhere or Anyplace - No rules

• I'm trying to figure that one myself my dear apple 😔

What Girls Said 5

• It can happen at any time and it will surprise you when it does!

I've been wondering about this for years and honestly it's totally random how it happens. I've seen long term couples who I thought for sure would be getting married, split up. I've also seen people who never had a girlfriend or boyfriend get married.

So it just happens when it's going to happen. Don't feel bad if it hasn't happened for you yet. It will happen!

• in God's timing, when your heart is ready and you want to be...

• I Found two men that i considered my soulmates (not at the same time). The first one i married because it just felt right and he taught me a lot. The other man was born to be mine, we were the same and yet so different. even though or friendship was built on sugar, it developed into love. So to answer your question i wait to find soulmates, i let love come to me

• There is no set date or time frame for you to meet that person.

• It just happens. I found my husband on this website