Lost all old music after syncing iPhone. Can I get any of it back?

I am new to the world of iPhones. I'd consider myself to be rather tech savvy, but I've had trouble adjusting to the way Apple does things. The other night I had a horrible mishap and now I'm scrambling to a find a solution. I had about 400 songs on my iPhone. I wanted to add some more files off of my computer and onto my phone, and I assumed that the way to do that was by adding the files to iTunes and then syncing my phone, the way I did it the first time. I must've been wrong as instead of adding the new songs, iTunes just replaced all my previously downloaded music with the newer files. I was just wondering if their was any possible way to recover that lost music, or if there is any way to transfer music from my computer to my phone without erasing what's already on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I forget how to do it, but if you want to just get songs for free, type "ss" before "youtube" (I think. Haven't done it in a while). Then import it to iTunes. Then sync... It'll save you a ton of money and you can repeatedly download songs over again, just in case

Most Helpful Girl

• There should be a backup of your phone on your itunes that you can sync with.

What Guys Said 1

• I have no idea. Anyways, do you think this website is the best place for that question?

What Girls Said 2

• /if you have an apple account you can get it back

• Yes You Can If You Have ICloud On Your Phone.