What would you do with £17 million pounds?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try to invest in opening a few small businesses (Gas stations etc)
    pay off all my family debt

Get a stock broker, something like that

What Girls Said 7

• Put it all in low yield bonds and live off the low percent that money yields.

• Go to all the places I want to visit and shop

• Be a whale

You serious or just plain stupid 😂😂😂

Since a blue whale only wieghs 140 000 kg simple math say 17 000 000 ÷(140 000 ×2.2 )= 55.19 so round it up to 56 so you would be a pod of 56 whales

@codyccc Ayy I'm down 😜

• put it back where I found it

• Invest half of it and save the rest

• Buy A Nice House Or Travel The World And Buy A Lot Of Jewelery.

• Invest in stocks.

What Guys Said 14

• Save all that shit for retirement and whatever I need to survive while at the same time I will do what I can to help others that are in need, but I don't want to merely just donate any large sums of money to charities unless I absolutely know for certain that they are legit and transparent, as I believe many of them are corrupt as fuck.

Although I would really like the idea to just disappear and go off the grid and have everything prepared for any great disaster or cataclysm, in case the shit hits the fan. I'd get very paranoid if I had lots of money, can't trust anyone at all anymore that may try to rip me off or have ill intentions toward me all just because of the large amount of fortune and wealth I possessed.

• Go on a big diet?

• Live off it for the rest of my life - You could put in the bank and live off the interest - Still have a really good life and a lump sum for your next of kin when you die

• Step one: patch up house
    Step two: donate 3 million to my school
    Step three: Buy huge heated greenhouse
    Step four: buy more plants and a baby parrot
    Step five: ?
    Step six: profit

I would still go to school/university though.

• (1.) Pay off all my debts and some of my family's debts.
    (2.) Buy a badass car
    (3.) Give some to charity
    (4.) Invest the rest so I can make more.

• Probably invest in stuff so that I can live off of them while giving some to charity and using the rest for extracurricular activities.

• Build my own neighborhood with a wall around it and only let my friends live there. Buy a 3ds for all of my favorite students. Adopt 3 kids and take them to Disneyland and spoil them with attention.

• To be brutally honest, I would rather not be tempted with that. Seriously.

Just my opinion

• Live exactly the same for 1 year. Cause once you cross over you ain't eva coming back

• I would invest most of it. The first thing I would buy is my own place and a car.

• Fuck hookers until my dick fell off.

why hookers when you could have sex with better quality women without stds? lol

yeah but with money anything's possible. that's why you see really overweight or unattractive men with models.

@Ethrealness You don't see men as ugly as me with anyone.

• Hoes, cloth, and cars

• Pay for college and buy some cool shit, then use the interest as an income boost.

• 5.9 million to pay of all my bebts 1.1 million in apple stock 3.5 million in new equipment for my companies 3.5 million in a trust for my future kids and 1 million to charity 1 million to invest how ever a wanted 500 000 collage fund for my nieces 200 000 for a nice truck 200 000 in savings and the rest is just fucking around money