Would you think a girl is weird if she lived in her own world?

I literally live in my own world.

I tell my mom everything about everyone. Now I'm so embarrassed, like they probably think what she's so weird she tells her mom everything about what happens in University.

2mo I get it. I'm weird :(

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not living in your own world.

Living in your own world used to be considered skitzo.

I mean if you like talking to your mom about stuff that goes on in a university that is normal.

Therefore you're not living in your own world since you're not skitzo, but you just miss your mom or you're just lonely and need friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. It's positive sign that you not only maintain your own world but also have a nice friendly mom.

What Guys Said 9

• I think that is cool - You are close with your mom

• My mom's my best friend. I'm at a university. So what?

Shout @ my mom 4 being chill

• not weird but a bit alarming. being too close to your mom its just something i would see as a red flag

• what a freak. who still talks to their mom in 2016? noob.

• No, that's not weird at all.

• Hey don't feel bad i can do the same exact thing.

• Hummm, I am trying to see what you think is weird about talking to your mom about these things. If you think you are divulging too much about the things you talk about, then perhaps cut back on how much you say or cut back on the details. Other than that, I kind of wish I had more of a talking relationship with my mom while I was in college. There were some family issues and it was difficult to have a good relationship with my mom at that time. Thankfully things are better now.

• This is cute for some reason😊

• I think she has a deeply unhealthy relationship with her mother and would probably benifit from a good month or two kidnapping

What Girls Said 2

• I think that is normal and healthy to talk to your mom.

• My mom is too cool to listen to my boring life.

Actually, though. My parents are in Mecca atm, they're way too busy to listen to my work stories. Now take back the dislikes, ladies 😥