Did I just solve the logic/emotion dilemma?

I have recently found that emotion and logic can work extremely well when applied in tandem. As I normally suck at expressing emotion I am here to ask all people types how they feel about the combination of the two. I used to think that I could run solely on logic, and I could until a certain female came into the picture. There emotion began doing its thing and I was scrambling to contain the onslaught but was failing until I realized that I could observe the emotion, turn it into logic and calculate it and then using those calculations feed them back into emotion and allow it to do its thing with them. I am fairly certain that I just figured out how to combine logic and emotion. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty simple to rationalize that. Just understand your emotions logically and consider them as things than need gto be satisfied to some extent.

What Girls Said 1

• What? Even? Am I not high enough to understand what's going on or?

What Guys Said 6

• Everyone has their own mix of head/heart, that is just your way of doing it.

• What a discovery. This will change lives assuming anybody can figure out what in santas anus you are talking about.

• This is literally how every person operates everywhere.

Even before you were doing that, you just suppressed the conscious awareness of your emotional state.

• So long as it works, go along with it.

• 0|0
  • Sheldon, is that you?