I steal people's personalities?

I dont know who i am. I dont know what i like. I just know that im pathetic because i steal people's personalities. I dont know what to do about it. When i see someone nice and intelligent i act like her. Then i see someone funny. And i try to be funny. Im such a loser. I also have mental issues. I go to therapist once a week. But it doesn't help. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry, you are not necessarily a sociopath. I can tell because you actually feel bad for "stealing personalities". Maybe you are just observing other people interacting with others and learning from them

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem but no one notices. I am an observant person and I seem quiet but I really just blend in so I can observe the way people act. It helps a lot to see how people think. I don't have a personality, I adapt to the situation I'm in and use what I've observed as my current personality.

What Guys Said 5

• Tell yourself how skilled you are at stealing personnalities. Not anyone can do that.
    Then take it up a notch and dont act like anything from all the traits you stole, and you will slowly discover yourself.

• This is mildly sociopathic. You should find a hobby. Or even better, a therapist.

• Uh. Stop trying to be like others? Or don't it doesn't really matter

• I understand 💙

• i feel you although not as serious as yours but I've done it

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you just have an adaptable personality. You change accordingly, depending on who you talk to or associate with. Or it could just be that you want to fit in , and want other people to like you

The positive side to look at is... you'll be able to talk to people on their level, and build a rapport with people from all walks of life 😃 not many people can say that about themselves

• Be yourself. You're still going to get judged and criticised so you might as all do and say what ever the fuck you want.