Why there is more creepy dudes on the net than girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I highly doubt that.

1. Selective perception. You as a girl naturally get more dudes writing you than girls. Thus you only experience the creepy dudes.

2. Men are plain and simply more forward. Thus you don't see the creepy girls as much or as obvious around.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks for the MHO in advance.

The reason why is most of the creepy guys are socially awkward offline and don't know how to approach girls or talk to them properly, so they go online where they are more anonymous and become keyboard warriors and feel they don't really have any consequences for their actions and can be as creepy as they feel.

Many of them also resent women for rejecting them so much offline that they need an outlet for their anger and creepiness due to that to feel the need to make women pay for their rejections and make them as uncomfortable as the women have made them offline.

It can be a cultural thing. It's almost a given that certain guys are gonna come across as creepy because they are used to talking to women in their own region that are weak, subservient, brainwashed and when they speak to women from a progressive nation that have more freedom and are not used to being treated like property or trash, it's a culture shock to them and a shock to the women that they feel they have the right to speak to us in the same manor.

Finally, In general, guys tend to me more forward and blunt and don't realize that the way they speak to women can make women uncomfortable, that's why these creeps strike out offline as well and they don't even get it, they just come here crying to and asking why they can't get laid.

What Guys Said 34

• I will get female downvotes for this but I'll just put it the way I see it - guys have it harder in life, what with all of the expectations we have, along with the fact that the opposite gender is not so readily available to us, so of course many bend over the pressure and become creepy/ weird/ depressed etc.

I see what you re saying but of course I am gonna disagree. Maybe you re basing it on personal experience but in general both genders have it hard in different ways.
      anw, it s true that guys are the ones to initiate most of the time and being rejected constantly makes them frustrated and they let it all out here on the net.
      Noting that most of the dudes here are unsocial, sexually frustrated rats so that are constantly rejected smh so gag is a medium to let it all out without really being caught.
      anw that s my suposition

You said most of the dudes here. Three of those words are in my username alone.

Lol no I never implied you 😂
      You re one of the peeps I like on gag

• Its that women turn guys into creeps, and its not so much that there are more creepy guys on the Internet it's just easier to see creepy behavior in men. But it's also the fact that creepy behavior done by women is more often then not seen as flattering to men.

And women's behavior in that area isn't punished or looked at under a microscope like men's is.

It's also easier to see that kind of behavior whith men when feminists falsely attack men for it and hones in and yells it out to the world whenever a man does something bad but yet does not do the same thing for women.

The media is also to blame for it.

If a man says to a woman show me your noobs he's a creep which is true.

But when that kind of stuff is shown to be happening more then it really is it creates a false narrative about all men. Then women start seeing creepy stuff were there is nothing to be seen.

But if a woman says to a man show mr your dick its not seen as creepy or anything unless she unattractive.

Which also creates one were it basically says its ok to act like or say and do those kinds of things as long as your attractive basically you get a free pass.

The whole thing is screwed up really but that's the world we live in.

PS: I know I got a little off track but what I've said still applies to the web as well.

• I dont think there are more creepy dudes, i think girls are just more easily creeped out (aka scared for no rational reason). What did he send/say to you? I bet you i'd find it more funny than scary 😂😂😂

lol I am just talking in general haha
      next time I get smthng funny I ll send ya XD

• Mostly because of how "creepiness" works in general.

Men tend not to feel threatened by women at all the way women can feel threatened by men.
    So guys tend not to be creeped out by girls. The worst you can be is annoying.

• I think it comes down to 4 factors:

1. Girls are more likely to label guys as creeps. Like the bar for what it takes for a guy to be labeled as creepy is set considerably lower than the bar for what it takes for a girl to be labeled as creepy.

2. On average, guys have higher sex drives and are turned on more easily.

3. There are more sexually frustrated guys. So in addition to having a higher sex drive, guys also have more difficulty attracting the opposite gender. Meanwhile even fat mediocre girls can get laid and receive sexual attention without much effort. So girls aren't as desperate.

4. Supposedly girls are better at picking up social ques and better at communicating.

• Why there is more creepy dudes on the net than girl?

Just pulling this one straight out of my hat, but my first guess would be there are more creepy guys than girls. I could be way off, but suspect that I am not.

Just my opinion

• Because guys think with their penis while girls are more discrete and often times think emotionally.

• Because guys chase. If they didn't then girls would more often than not.

• Simply because of girls like you, who have their profile picture taken in the bathroom, posing like a sex appeal mode, while wearing a see through shirt, which shows what colour of bra are you wearing and it gets their fantasies going.

You get the attention you are looking for and they come off as creepy because they feel horny.

srsly, now my picture is provoking?
      and being in the bathroom is provoking lol

plus it s not now, it has always been like that and that s when I have normal selfies
      heck even when I don t have any pic at all I get pms

• because the word "creepy" is only ever applied to guys by girls

nope

Both are negative terms 😂

yep :)

• There is no doubt that is true - There are probably some creepy girls but a lot less than guys - To be honest, I am not 100% sure why - A lot of guys think that the creepers are ruining it for the rest of us - If you are any way nice to a girl as a guy on the net, you are either a "White Knight" or a "Creeper".

• Cause men are horny pigs.

At least, many of them are.

• cuz girls tend not to be the initiators

• Girls are the ones who make mem creepy.

• That's a good question Archiz... maybe girls have different techniques than showing it on the web 8)
    But indeed I hear from many girls on here that they receive creepy messages. Often from new members :o
    On other sites it will probably be similar... we should start selling "CREEP" T-shirts, the hole in the market!

• men are more honest lol

• Because for girls is easier to get a guy, i suppose. Also maybe guys are more horny i dont know

• i honestly dont know, lol
    beats me too

• Because anonymousy makes you do what you want... and women are inheritly less creepy than guys deep down

• Good question

• Some girls can be much worse

• Us guys are typically creepy. 😜.

• Yeaa I think but I am not one of them :-P

• Because their are a whole lot of creepy guys out there preying on beautiful girls like you... I hope you don't think I'm like that because I never want to give the impression that a lot of us on GAG or other good sites are all creepy...😁

Bitch, you are NOT my master! I am a free person.

@archis Thank you very much.. you are very sweet...

No problemo😜

• I can understand where your coming from. Them are thirsty men just looking for a good time , they have no life and most are wanting to get off and some are wanting to hit it and leave.

• Because there are no girls on the internet

Only dudes who make girl accounts

• I don't see any creepy dudes.
    Not as active, too busy keeping a watch on your bedroom window.

• your question is sexist :p
    why are girls online are attention whores

• Why girls always insult boys

• It can be the other way round. Girls could be more creepy than boys. If boys are creepy , its in their nature. But if girls are creepy , what is the reason?

• More from Guys
    4

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Guys with Tries want a Piece of the Pie and More... Picks and Pix, along with Cam and Sex and even Sexting and Texting.
    Good luck and Great question, @archiz xx

• Guys just are more obvious about it or direct

• Even the creepy "girls" on the net are usually guys :P

• They're just showing their true selves online. ;P I'm not sure, though, really.

• Women don't care as much about being creepy?

• Bcs they become more "brave " when they are not face to face

• Because most people are stupid and basically all guys are horny. Combine the two and you get creepy dudes. I don't think most of them realize that they're creepy. They're just stupid.

• Probably there are more bored guys than girls, that's all.

• I guess it's because there are more guys that are desperate to have sex or to get nudes than girls.

• Because non-creepy guys are busy having sex and relationships with women. The leftovers retreat to the web.