Which sex do have the worst puberty?

I just wanted to start a discussion because I'm curious at what other people thinks. Since most people hasn't experienced both puberty, it's most theories and difference opinions based at beliefs. But anyway, it would be interesting to hear other peoples' theories.

Which sex has the worst puberty?
A. Male
B. Female
C. They are equal

Why/why not?

• MaleWhich sex do have the worst puberty?
  • FemaleWhich sex do have the worst puberty?
  • EqualWhich sex do have the worst puberty?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls. We start growing hair in unwanted places, we grow some fat flaps on our chests that we've gotta buy expensive bras to contain, our weight can fluctuate like crazy which can leave us with stretch marks, and the worst thing of all... PERIODS.

Most Helpful Guy

• Females have periods.

Although that's not really part of puberty since they keep doing it until they're like 50... oh whatever I already voted.

What Girls Said 4

• Female because blood doesn't start coming out of the male genitalia during their puberty

• I can say that bleeding all of a sudden is the worst thing ever. I knew about periods before from mom but when It happened I was alone at home, didn't really know what to do.
    I didn't even tell my mom at first, I hided it for 1 year. I have no idea why.
    Foolish kid.
    It was the worst thing in my puberty. That one year. Other than that I had pretty good time.
    I don't really know how It feels to go through a puberty as a man, so I'll be biased.

• Most people would probably say women but I personally was lucky enough not to have serious period issues (mostly I just used it as an excuse to get out if things I didn't want to do)
    I heard that boys can sometimes get boners out of nowhere and I always thought that sounded so embarrassing

• I feel like its equal, Yeah females get periods and it can be awful if you are uneducated or don't know how to handle it, but after a few cycles you sort it out. Whereas guys get random boners during puberty, and the constant need to masturbate, which can also be embarrassing and uncontrollable.
    I feel like neither is very nice haha

What Guys Said 2

• Women - hormones are worse, bleeding, being body shamed, and not getting 5 orgasms a day.

• women

Can you please tell me why? :) I would like some answers at why people have their opinions, so the discussion would be funnier. :D