How old is too old to have stuffed animals?

I have some stuffed animals (a couple boxes full) that I'm very attached to. How old is too old to keep stuffed animals? Also, how old is too old to sleep with them? I'm 30 and still sleep with a few. It's a comfort thing. Please reply!

Most Helpful Guy

• I say never too old to have those. I still have some when I was a baby.

I have a few from when I was a baby. Most of the others I got between the ages of 4-10. So I'm quite attached to the older ones.

I know what you mean. All mine are for centimental reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• There isn't an age limit on a sense of security at night, snuggling with your teddy bear. :)

p. s - I still sleep with mine! :) Hope that helps!

What Guys Said 19

• I have some still.

I've had my teddy bear named Tyrone my whole life. I named him that because we both have Ty in our names.

That's cute. 😊 I remember when I got my teddy bear for Christmas and how excited I was. I think I screamed. Lol. She's cotton candy pink (faded from all the loving now) and I named her Candy on the spot. 😄

I was 2 btw! Lol

• You only get to old for stuffed animals when you have a child. Then you just start saying that your stuffed animals are Thiers. Lol you never really get to old for them. I have a lot of my stuffed animals in storage but I still have a few in my room. I don't sleep with them cause they are so small it is not really comfy to sleep with them but I do keep one on my nightstand and one on my dresser.

Perhaps it's a coincidence, but I actually don't want to have children. I don't think I'd have enough patience with them. And they'd have to pry my Care Bears out of my cold dead hands! 😆

Lol well then you won't get to old for stuffed animals.

• you're never too old for that OP, even I have some laying around

http://i.imgur.com/LzGZiFF.jpg

• Keeping them is cool at any age - Sleeping with them on your own, why not? - If you are sharing the bed with a SO though might be a bit odd.

• 420. You need to be 420 (yes, with a zero) in order to be too old for stuffed animals.

mlg mtn dewritos get rekt m9 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I wouldn't look down on a girl for that but I am probably biased since I also have a few.

• Never too old... You only get too old for the behavior you display around your stuffed animals. ie: playing makebelieve or dressing them up for tea parties, etc.

• Never too old because many find comfort in having stuffed animals. I have a few my girls gave me and now they are grown up, still have stuffed animals and yes being their dad I still have the ones they give me. One one the stuffed animals is still on my bed every night, So no you are never too old.

• No such thing as too old. Especially if Realdolls count as "stuffed animals". Hell I sometimes still hump my pillow when half awake/asleep if I have no Realdoll or stuffed animal in bed with me.

• Never too old! I don't think I had one as a child. Blanket was my thing I think.

• There's nothing wrong with being a little childish no matter how old you get.

• Age is of no meaning. Do what you like.

I watch My Little Pony.

• exactly 3942042184 seconds

• i have a stuffed hippo from 18 years now :p

• I'd say hitting puberty is the end of owning stuffed animals.

• I just have one for sleeping, I can NOT sleep without it I'll lay there awake all night.

• Never to old baby. Bring your stuff animal over next time we hook up,

• Probably never to old for a female to have them

• I have a big stuffed bear that i hug up at night, their is no such thing as too old

What Girls Said 12

• I have 'Stuffed Animals' on my own Bed for a Decoration, @Kroakies_krickees, and even an Old Teddy Bear that was Given to me by my Grandma when I was a baby, also in my room.
    One is Never 'Too Old,' and You are Always as Young as You feel, no matter even how 'Old' the Animal at Hand is.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• You are never too old!
    I have this huge teddy bear (it's almost life size) my best friend gave me for my birthday once & it always has to be in my bed. I cuddle with it whenever I feel lonely, too, lol :D

• You're never too old for stuffed animals!

• I dunno I still sleep with one despite my boyfriend being in bed with me. It is just comfy

• You're never too old to have stuffed animals. You do you girl! I got rid of all of mine when I was like 13 BUT I still have this pillow, called my "cuddle pillow", that I've had since I was like 5 and I sleep with it every night so... 😁😂

• I have them in boxes... I stopped sleeping with them when I was in middle school.. now I just cuddle my dog and he's my fluffy teddy bear

• Never too old

• I Don't Think Any Age Is Toooo Old To Have Stuffed Animals.

• I've never slept with stuffed animals... it's weird to me.

• You are never to old. 😊

• Never. Enjoy yourself.

• Never too old in my opinion. I keep mine for sentimental value.