Is it gay for a man to shave his butcrack?

So I shaved my butcrack due to all the hair... And damn it is easy to whipe now! No, I am not gay. However, do you GaGers find it gay? Please comment why you chose what you chose aswell if you want.

• Yes
  • No
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• do want you like, its your body. I'm not a fan of hair so from a female perspective you don't need to worry

Most Helpful Guy

• no. the only thing i find gay is when a man seeks out romantic relationships exclusively with other men

What Girls Said 2

• Why? It just seems unnecessary.

I had much hair and it really takes time to whipe cuz it sticks on it so u have to whipe more times. Also, by whiping that many times with a little preasure to get clean your anus gets sore... Now when I took 'em hairs away it's amazingly easy to whipe.

Since you don't have all the hairs it seems unnecessary to you but it is worht it to shave those hairs off
      The hairs are unnecessary

• Not gay

What Guys Said 6

• There is nothing gay about shaving yourself. At all. It would have been gay if you inserted your finger in your butt though.

• im going to start waxing my asshole. i can't take this anymore. the hairs get tangled its a mess.

• How do you even shave that?

I shave with a razor bending over.

I see. You must be very good at it to not get shaving cuts. And what about when the hair grows back, doesn't that itch? 'Cause that wouldn't be worth easier wiping.

Naah, it doesn't itch. Normally, on my facical hair I rage all the time cuz I'm inpatient and cut myself but back there I'm really carefull not to have... an incident.

• Absolutely not. That's perfectly fine thing to do and obviously most people don't grow hairs there anyway so it isn't needed anyway.
    I am curious how did you manage to shave it off yourself?
    How hairy are you elsewhere on your body aa well?

No, not that hairy but my butcrack is hairy lol :P. I shave with a razor bending over.

• I know, right? No hair in the anal area makes it tons easier to wipe.

• Yes thats pretty homosexual down here in Texas. Against the Christ himself.