Is it gay for a man to shave his butcrack?

So I shaved my butcrack due to all the hair... And damn it is easy to whipe now! No, I am not gay. However, do you GaGers find it gay? Please comment why you chose what you chose aswell if you want.

• Yes
    5% (1)14% (3)10% (4)Vote
  • No
    84% (16)76% (16)80% (32)Vote
  • Other
    11% (2)10% (2)10% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
3|7

Most Helpful Girl

• do want you like, its your body. I'm not a fan of hair so from a female perspective you don't need to worry

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no. the only thing i find gay is when a man seeks out romantic relationships exclusively with other men

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Why? It just seems unnecessary.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I had much hair and it really takes time to whipe cuz it sticks on it so u have to whipe more times. Also, by whiping that many times with a little preasure to get clean your anus gets sore... Now when I took 'em hairs away it's amazingly easy to whipe.

• 2mo

Since you don't have all the hairs it seems unnecessary to you but it is worht it to shave those hairs off
      The hairs are unnecessary

• Not gay

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• There is nothing gay about shaving yourself. At all. It would have been gay if you inserted your finger in your butt though.

0|1
    2|1
  • im going to start waxing my asshole. i can't take this anymore. the hairs get tangled its a mess.

1|1
    0|0
  • How do you even shave that?

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I shave with a razor bending over.

• Show All
    • 2mo

I see. You must be very good at it to not get shaving cuts. And what about when the hair grows back, doesn't that itch? 'Cause that wouldn't be worth easier wiping.

• 2mo

Naah, it doesn't itch. Normally, on my facical hair I rage all the time cuz I'm inpatient and cut myself but back there I'm really carefull not to have... an incident.

• Absolutely not. That's perfectly fine thing to do and obviously most people don't grow hairs there anyway so it isn't needed anyway.
    I am curious how did you manage to shave it off yourself?
    How hairy are you elsewhere on your body aa well?

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

No, not that hairy but my butcrack is hairy lol :P. I shave with a razor bending over.

• I know, right? No hair in the anal area makes it tons easier to wipe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes thats pretty homosexual down here in Texas. Against the Christ himself.

0|1
    0|0