When you decide what state or country you wanted or want to live in what did you look into about the place?

Most Helpful Guy

• Salaries, available jobs, cost of housing & of course if I like it there. I considered climate as I don't like winter.

Side story. An acquaintance moved from where I live now (a smaller city) to where I use to live (a very big city) without checking anything, all he saw was that he could make 1 1/2 X's as much money. He emailed a lot of use that lived there or in that area wanting to know where he could rent an apartment for $600- a month. (about the cost where I live now) HA I wrote back you better triple that. You can't even get a place in the ghetto for $600. The cost of living is very high in some places & lower in others.

• Ya I know thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ why are you anon?

• ? Maybe someone really disagreed with one of my opinions.

• Maybe who ever it is sounds like a jack ass

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I will stay in Ontario. It is home. We have four seasons, beautiful scenery to explore, no major natural disasters to threaten us...

• That there are no natural disasters that could destroy my property. Tornados, Floods, frequent nearby fires each summer, Earthquakes, etc.

• When I finish college I am going to Canada god's willing, it's just a great place and it's not that hot as my country because my skin ain't good with hot weather πŸ˜›

• I followed my children.

• usually your financial means dictate where you live.

• Freedom, friendly and nice people.

• How the girls were and if there was snow like in fking Michigan.

• To stay in Canada or to be in Washington or Oregon

• Um I don't think you understand what I asked

• Well ya but you can find that in any state

• Yes I could so I think Washington or Oregon would be best bet.

What Girls Said 1