Do parallel universes exist?

Imagine you are presented with a choice. Creating a GaG profile, or not.

In our universe obviously you made the choice to open an account. However, do you believe that there is a universe that coexists along side our own in which you chose not to make a profile?

Bonus question:

Would you date a female version of yourself from a parallel universe?

Lets discuss.

• I believe
  • I don't believe
  • I don't know what to believe in anymore.
2mo Opposite gender version of yourself, not female version*

Most Helpful Girl

• It's obviously just hypothesis but yes, I do believe in the multiverse theory, meaning that behind our universe, there's another one and behind that another and another and another, it goes on infinitely and hence covers everything, there's no "beyond" all those universes like there is in the case of our universe, as we now know it's finite, since this row of finite or infinite universe after universe is in itself infinite. But that's more philosophy than actual physics and we probably won't find out until somehow, someone actually manages to create an artificial wormhole to jump into a parallel universe or we get "visitors" from beyond our own.
    Would I date myself if there were parallel universes mirroring our universe? Lol I might try but I'd probably get on my nerves after a few days or weeks at best :P

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally think so. It would explain many of quantum physics 'misbehavior'.
    What we have learnt about the universe so far is, everytime we assume that something just happens, we are wrong. The earth doesn't just choose to revolve around the sun.
    Same way, the electrons cannot possibly choose to be in a 1/2 or - 1/2 spin state. Multiverse theory suggests that they are in both states at the same time. Which should give rise to different universes.
    I think that should make them mutually exclusive, but scientists say that the universes do interact with each other, which gets me stumped.

What Girls Said 5

• Questions like this give me existential crises, and yet in another in universe I have my shit together lol

Lol but its so fun to think about the endless possibilities! Like for example if you travel to every single universe, and kill all BuchitaBuchys would you gain superpowers?

Lol sounds like a plot for a movie. I'd add like a terminator twist where one BuchitaBuchys in another universe finds out and travels to kill her

Sounds like the movie Jet Li played in called "The One" back in 2001

• yes, my gender bender is out there living in another planet Earth

• In a universe that infinity exists, I believe in the multiverse theory. I wouldn't date myself because lol no.

Maybe there's a parallel universe where you would date yourself lol

Truee, someone should launch themselves into a black hole with a recording device already 😤

• I only know what I have seen on family guy

• I believe in multiverse theory and in deja vu
    Deja vu happens really often to me and sometimes scares me cause its so real

Omg yes! I've had so many déjà vu experiences and each time it's just like "yup, been there before" but I only ever remember I've already lived through it once it begins to actually happen. It it's a longer episode I can tell what's gonna happen before it happens but usually it just comes back at the very same moment it actually happens. It's so freaky..

Yeah I actually experienced one moment 4 times! But then the thought of it alone is so abstract that I wonder if it might just have been me dreaming?
      And I'm not sure about the young ages thing, like I've never experienced any déjà vus as a kid, or at least not that I'd remember, it's become increasingly more over the past couple of years for me. But who knows, maybe it will fade after a certain age, although I don't mind my déjà vus, it weirds me out but at the same time I also think it's kinda cool :P

@Jxpxtxr yeah its really cool
      I don't mind them either haha 😆

What Guys Said 15

• I can see myself fighting an evil or crazed cyborg version of myself or a "zombie" version of myself or something if it ever comes into existence into this "reality" and "universe", otherwise it's a "multiverse" kind of like that movie "The One", or "Sliders".

I even think Mortal Kombat should "count" because of the various "realms" in their storylines, that they can be considered "parallel" and neighboring universes or planes of existence.

As for dating a female version of myself, I can never ever see that ever work, on a practical sense. We'd be equally stubborn and never get along and would just end up fighting over this or that or we'd avoid each other completely shortly after meeting. We might test each other and see how exactly the same we are aside from the difference of gender. And then we will try to figure out why this shit is going on in the first place and if there's anyway for it to return to normal. It would be really strange and bad if we swapped our original residence in our respective universes. I would presume that if there is a different gender of myself in one universe, then that may also mean that everyone's gender is completely opposite than that of this current universe for that specific universe. Things would really be fucking weird, although it might be interesting to explore and see what it's like to see what alternate genders of some people I know in this current universe appear like in their own respective universe. Would be funny to see all the political candidates have different genders, etc. But it would probably be a mostly if not entirely Matriarchal universe, at least that is what my expectations of it would be.

• Sounds like an episode on "Sliders" I use to watch 20 years ago when Quinn Mallory slides into a world and meets his female version of himself, I have all the episodes on DVD so I watch it once in awhile so it would be cool if there was one

• I read about it many times, I understand the theory, but I don't think they exist.

• img.vinereport.com/full/4480/rick-and-morty.jpg

I strongly believe so. No i wouldn't date myself... incest?

• I ain't fucking qualified to talk about that shit.

Wouldn't bang a female version of myself.
    I'm out of her league.

• Man I bet in another parallel universe we are both GaG admins and gag is awesome 😎

• I don't think so that's like more sci-fi. How can it when the universe is constantly expending?

• Yes I believe that they exist

• I don't have any proof for some reason, but I believe with 100% certainty that there are parallel universes to ours.

Would I date a female version of myself: Nope, not into that kind of shit.

• Yes, I believe all possible presets for universes exist and branch out infinitely every planck time. I'd fuck female me, would probably date to.

• If they're parallel then they never intersect, so how can one know if they exist?

• It's unknown right now. I can't say whether or not they actually exist.

• I don't know.

• I believe in them. I also believe that time runs sort in a sort of spiral/corkscrew shape versus a straight line. Dimensional walls of time exist right here on earth. Sometimes the walls bleed through and we experience "paranormal" activity.

• i hope so. its nice to know that i get laid all the time in at least some universe.