Do you believe in psychics, witchcraft, superstition, medians, and/or astrology?

So do you? Sometimes I feel like having someone put a spell on my life. Lol, like the ones online.. just for fun. and sometimes I wonder if I'm psychic, bc I just see things.. what about medians? are you a believer?

• Yes, I believe
  • No, it's all stupid crap
  • Not sure, sometimes I wonder
  • I believe in some things but not others... explain

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorta half and half, meaning I've seen somethings that has questioned y belief in certain things but most times its hard to believe when it has not happened to you directly or if you cannot witness the event yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I was always skeptical of astrology until I looked into it and endlessly found people who fit the zodiac descriptions perfectly. Then I noticed that the friends and romantic partners of people were often, frequently just what astrology says they're compatible with. Even down to the elements in astrology (earth, air, water, fire), I'll notice that people from certain elements just seem drawn to each other the way trees are drawn to the water by a river or the way air makes a fiery flame brighter and more delightfully wild. Because thousands of people are constantly proving astrology to be true, I can't find myself to deny it and dismiss it as some make-believe thing.

On the other hand, when it comes to psychics, witchcraft, and medians, it usually has something to do with Satan. For some reason, people insist on denouncing God and the existence of Jesus, although historians prove he was a real man who actually was publicly humiliated, brutally tortured, then murdered and the apostles were real people who were hunted and killed for their beliefs. None of them ever recounted their beliefs despite being physically brutalized. Anyhow, demonic entities, evil spirits, and Satan are real; he's the original narcissistic, pathological lying, psychopathic, psychotic, sadist and he loves to toy with people for fun and tamper with souls. The magic trick behind a lot of these medians and psychics is simply being fed information from demons and evil spirits who have been around long enough to witness events happen that the person was not around to see for themselves. If you don't have a personal relationship with Christ, then your soul is pretty much 'fair game' to be toyed with. I speak from very real personal experiences.

However, intuition is a gift from God but sometimes this gift is manipulated by Satan.

To elaborate on that last part, think about it...
      Intuition is a feeling that you get from within. It's like a message being dropped into your soul... but who is sending the message? Who is speaking? Sometimes it's God, but sometimes it's not.

Quotes like, "The Devil made me do it." or "An idle mind is the Devil's workshop." are not just simple, meaningless quotes. Spiritual warfare is real whether you believe in it or not or whether or not you assert your own position.

Oh, well like I said, intuition is a gift from God but sometimes in some situations, it's manipulated by Satan.

well said

What Guys Said 20

• i like to think i'm not superstitious

but i firmly believe that liverpool never wins a game when i watch. so i almost never watch them play

• Nope, I don't believe in any of that, no birth signs... weird things like you're this personality if your hand looks like this... so on so on.

No destiny, no nothing. I believe life is what YOU make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvUS2F-IPjI

• It's possible because it could just be that one thing that connects us all to what's out there. And every so often we might catch a feel or a glimpse of it like you do.

• No since I'm not retarded

• I totally and completely voted B)

• I don't. I see no reason to believe in any of those things.

• I can be a little superstitious at times.

• I believe in witchcraft, superstitions, and the existence of the supernatural. Not psychics, not medians or astrology?

what about when the police use psychics to help find missing people? waste of time?

Real psychics do not exist, mentalists very much exist, and they frequently portray themselves as psychics. When I do mentalist illusions, they are mind games but not real psychic power.

Now as for investigative psychics, my belief on that is it is more based on witchcraft then actual extra sensory perception. I believe that there are angelic and demonic forces, and sometimes they give people information but it is not psychic like say, psychic phone line psychic (which is based in mentalism), it is more clairvoyant or understanding/sensitivity to the metaphysical.

makes sense

• All are bullshit crap

I believe in demons and angels and so but they r not here and got no connections with us

I believe in demons and angles because of my relgion but in my relgion they arw away from us and don't have a connection to us , demons are just mentioned that they exist that's it

But magic , etc are debateable some say it was just in the past and it's closed after certian prophets
      And some say it was never there

I see..

• NOPE! to all. Personally I don't believe in any of that stuff at all

• No I don't. It's bullshit

• Not at all superstitious

• Nope I don't

• Hell no

• I believe you can make money off of a book about whatever ur talking about

• It's all stupid crap.

• I don't believe in those things.

• I believe in medians, with some skewness, they can be consistently above average.

what about when the police use psychics to find missing people? what do you think about that?

consciousness sure -looks- to be having an impact.

wow, ok then😆

• nope, it is COMPLETE bullshit

• It's all superstitious silliness to me, including religion and believing god (s) are real.

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly, sometimes I wonder, but I know it's mostly just me wishing it's true... So I'd have something magical in the world to turn to...
    But nah... sadly, none of it is true.

• I don't believe in anything like that. Psychics are so fake , and usually manipulate people to find out what they need to know

• No, I don't really believe any of that stuff.

• Only in Astrology.

• I do not believe in it, but it's interesting nevertheless. People saying it's "crap" are ignorant or just devoid of culture.
    Paganism, witchcraft, superstitions are the core of my country's mythology and folklore.

• Sometimes I do, but mostly I don't

• To a certain degree but (this is my belief you don't have to agree with it) I believe that medians actually talk to demons and not people's dead relatives, in addition to astrology. While I think it's interesting, I don't actually believe that it's real/true. Witchcraft on the other hand I do believe is real but not like that Harry Potter stuff. Some friends of mine are really good friends with this one girl who's wiccan. I appreciate those people but I just don't like what they're practicing. I do believe in demons and stuff like that but not ghosts.

I'm actually very open minded about this topic. I see what you mean. interesting..