Do you think our comments on GaG can effect other people's life in a bad way?

To be honest i am one who can use an unappropriate language on GaG when i get angry. I fear that it will effect other people's life in a bad way. Do you think i should deactivate my account not to harm other people?

Most Helpful Girl

• Or why not just improve your character?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if you give answers in a way that's honest, respectful, and with a true desire to help someone, inappropriate language is easily overlooked. It might even help drive a point home to someone who has his head up his ass. (See what I did there?)

But, to answer your question, yes, I think the things people say on GaG or anywhere else online affect people, sometimes very deeply. You never know who's behind the keyboard on the other side of the Internet. Is she close to committing suicide? Is he about to leave his girlfriend and child for the stupidest of reasons?

So much of what I read on GaG is horrible and offensive in the extreme. The worst of the worst comes from guys, but some of the gals are really awful, too. The hate, bullying, indifference, and vitriol are all a bit depressing for a website designed to provide a forum to further understanding and lively debate.

I got here on a random Google search and the answers I read were so mean, I made an account just to provide a decent answer to a particular question. Think about your answers. Are you helping or are you part of the problem?

You're right we never can know who's behind the keyboard. That is why i always try to stay away from some kind of questions.

What Girls Said 5

• lol that would be over estimating myself big time

You're completely wrong. Try to see the big picture if you can't please read about butterfly effect
      **i dont mean the movie The Butterfly Effect

• Why not just work on yourself? It would be much easier. :/

Trust me i am a good person, but i am very sensitive and i can be hurted easily. When i am am hurted, angry. I can't control myself.

I didn't expect this answer from you

Sorry, I if that offended you. I was being sarcastic. 😅
      If you feel like it will work, then go for it. 😊

• If you want.

• Yes, if you feel that you may be a harm to others based on the content you see in GAG, then you should deactivate your account and find a professional you can sit down and talk to about what's going on inside.

• For sure deactivate it will help others out!

What Guys Said 4

• I know for sure, that's there's people here that get affected negatively by some of the comments. There's people that need a "break" from GAG from once in a while, that clearly shows you that to them, there's stuff in here that affects them.

Personally, it doesn't affect me. Maybe that's why I'm still here despite some comments I've received xD

I can be effected by comments. I am very sensitive , and nationalist also, so i can get effected easily when people say bad things about things i care in the life.

• Sometimes the truth is gonna hurt people, all you can do is be honest, and share your opinion. That's one of the functions for this site.

Now if you're posting anonymous, and giving malicious answers to hurt someone or troll, then that's just bad character.

• No not from inappropriate language at least.

If some fuck puts up an important question or something and expects genuine answers, maybe lying could fuck Em over.

• only if you want to be a beta for life. If you can't even stand by what you do on the internet give up.