The last time you found something that didn't belong to you, what did you do?

• Finders keepers, losers, weepers, I just kept it
  • Found ID on it, asked around, got it back to it's owner
  • Found ID on it, asked around, no one claimed it, I kept it
  • No ID on it, asked around, no one claimed it, I kept it
  • No ID on it, asked around, no one claimed it, I turned it in, in case the owner came back for it
  • I just left it where I found it in case the owner came back or I was too busy to search for an owner, left it
2mo ... and what did you find?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 17

• was in the lisbon airport. found $10 euros on the ground while i was standing in line for coffee. asked peopel around me and no one claimed it. so i put it in the coffee shops workers tip jar

• I was working at a store so I gave it to the manager. The customer soon came back looking for it and the manager gave it to her. It was an iPhone.

• Last time I found a book on a bench in the park. I just sat there and started reading it. It was an old book that some tourist had left behind. It had some name of a German gentleman. After half an hour rain started pouring and I took the book home. The name of the book was 'Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki.. For the next few days I kept on reading the book. It was a wonderful book. I learned a whole new way of thinking about Money. Now I know why Entrepreneurs command the greatest respect in our society. They exactly know how to make use of their limited resources like time , money , knowledge , power and experience of the unknown. Now I thank the gentleman who left the book behind for me to read. He did not lose the book , but the Universe let him give the book to me because the Universe knew that I needed to read that book to broaden my horizon. this is how nature works. Nature always provides you with opportunities to learn and grow into a better person.

• I married her.

• Found a gold bracelet broken in the middle of the street While raining cars just going over it

Picked it up after a movie, thought it's probably fake. Looked at it and knew it was real but didn't know how many karats

Ended up being 18karats and was worth 600$ big ones

• Found a $5 bill lying in the middle of the trail through a campsite. Kept it. What else could you do?

• Finders Keepers. Why I don't get these idiot small companies that spend millions searching for gold i nshipwrecks, finding several hundred million or even billions worth, then telling the gov't about it and risking not getting a thing for their efforts and legal bills to boot trying in the courts. Melting that shit down into untraceable ingots and selling it on the black market for half market value is better than nothing.

As far as personally the best I've ever found was a string of several connected blank money orders worth about $1500 on one of my paper routes when I was in college. Used them to pay my rent and electric for a few months at once.

• I found this really amazing and beautiful girl. She was somebody else's, but I kissed her anyway. Finders keepers 😘

Eh that doesn't count as keeping unless you talk her into breaking up with her boyfriend then fucking her.

@fuqthegovt they did break up and But I had to leave the country. So I didn't keep her per se. But if I stayed, I reckon I would of had her. Alls fair in love and war.

• pocketed the cash as payment for picking it up and driving to the post office to drop it in the mailbox (mailboxes are scarce nowadays).

• I have no clue. Probably kept it.

• The only thing i ever found was a $3.00 on ground and took it to my Grandparents they said just keep it. As a general rule i will turn money
    if it's a big amount.

• E and F depending on what it is.

• found an ipad. i kept it

Dick move bruh

Agreed

@BeeNee good point. id think about it

• I found 5 bucks on someone's front porch. Took it.

• Twenty bucks

• Usually return it unless it's cash

• Well i had sex with this woman yesterday. And she doesn't belong to anyone! #WomenNotObjects

What Girls Said 2

• I Kept It

• find money I keep it and find my boyfriend shirt in my room I keep it too :)