I'm an over thinker, how can I stop?

Like. Today I was walking with a friend and I saw my ex secretly trying not to give eye contact with me when walking past each other. We both pretend that we don't exist. But i'm an over thinker. How can I stop? Like Friday, I had English in a computer lab and I didn't know the room was right across to my room. "He" had a quick glance at me, looked away didn't know who he just saw and looked back again complete shock and eyes widen glancing for a while like he can't believe it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't think about the ex. Let him go. Move on and be happy and date other guys. Don't worry if the ex stares and looks at you.

I'm trying to find someone else to stop that. But at the same time learn to be happy by myself 1st before with someone else

Probably Hawaiian guys lol

Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

Lol so you really like Hawaiian guys? That is very cool and nice.😎

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I am the same way honestly I don't think it will never stop. It will help you as you get older to use your brain not just go with your feelings.

True. Sometimes feelings be playing games.

Yes exactly

I thought I was just me not over him.. I was pretty clear to myself that I don't miss him or anything.