EBooks (kindles/google/etc) vs Paper Book. Which is better?

What do you prefer? An eBook or a paper book?

• eBookeBooks (kindles/google/etc) vs Paper Book. Which is better?
  • bookseBooks (kindles/google/etc) vs Paper Book. Which is better?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a paperback 9 times out of 10, but I'm considering getting a kindle for traveling and stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Paper books!

Electronic books can be great for textbooks that you only need to reference for a few pages here and there, but for more dedicated page-by-page reading, there's no comparison to a physical book.

And when we're talking about reading novels, then physical books just blow away electronic ones, lol. The feel of it in your hands, the smell of the pages, the flipping of the pages, etc. PLUS, if you don't abuse your physical books, a beloved copy of a book can last a lifetime with you. Can't say the same about electronic, especially considering that file technology, hardware, and platforms change all the time.

What Girls Said 6

• I prefer paper books. I love the smell and the physical turning of pages. Also, I've noticed that my eyes sometimes hurt when I read off of kindles/computers. E-books are way more convenient though!

• Paperbooks

Ebooks only increases screen time.

• I like paper books, but I have to use my phone for some.

• I have plenty of e books of 10 I have read 6 but I get distracted a lot. I often miss the feel of turning the paper and the smell of a new book. I'm a weirdo

• I like both but ebooks are more versatile.

• Paper book because I am very old fashion

What Guys Said 13

• I don't mind either... I got used to using my tablet to read but a real book just feels better.

• I love ebooks. Soon as i done with one book i can instantly buy the next one... But there is just something about flipping each page by hand that makes it more meaningful. I like regular books more, i just don't have time for them :(

• Ebooks because they're free.
    There's no feeling in the world like holding a book in your hands but when the budget is tight especially for school and most of the assigned books are pure bs, ebooks are the way to go.

• I prefer to read paper books because my eyes hurt if I read on my PC too long. I also want a physical copy that way I know I actually own it forever.

• I don't read books. I like paper better, but I like reading on the computer

• I like the idea of holding a book.

Ebooks are just convenient.

• I prefer a real book

• I prefer paper books. You can even put them under your pillow. Or you can keep it on your eyes when you sleep.

• I prefer eBooks. I just hate the DRM they include with them, so I remove it...

• Neither I just wait for the movie.

• I like real physical books. I want to have a private library.

• It's very uncomfortable to hold books so I'm switching to eBooks.

• I like ebooks because I can read anywhere and I'm ashamed of reading, so people think I'm just on my phone