How funny is this Comedian: Jerry Seinfeld?

Jerry Seinfeld

• 5/5 Hilarious!
  • 4/5 Very funny
  • 3/5 sorta funny
  • 2/5 not very funny
  • 1/5 He sucks
  • 0/5 worst comic ever
  • Jerry who?

Most Helpful Girl

• Saw him live in Vegas haha. He's funny.
    But I like Larry David more. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he is one of the defining voices of comedy in the 90s (yes, he had a career before that). I read his book of material (Sein Language) many times when I was growing up. Some people see sarcasm and observational as lower forms of humour and wit but I think they encourage a healthy attitude of not taking life too seriously.

What Girls Said 8

• 3.5-4 ... he can really hit the sweet spot, and it's usually very everyday relatable humor, which is what I appreciate, but sometimes it just falls flat because it's 'too oldschool' (or American, which I also can't fully relate to) for me.

• Do you think he's funny?

• He's very funny :)

• His sort of funny toto ☺️

• He is very funny in my opinion.

• I don't like him.

• Don't know him

• Elaine is funnier

What Guys Said 17

• He's average at best - his show was successful because, though his name was on the title, the SHOW was mostly about George, Elaine, and Kramer, and only a small part of the show was about Jerry.

In other words, he was successful because he recognized that he was the weakest of the main characters - and best in very small bits - and focused the show around the stronger, funnier characters. And even then, he'd be the first to tell you that he never in a million years expected that level of success.

• Love Seinfeld. In a way, he's my favorite guy on Seinfeld. They're all funny, and I think George and Kramer were supposed to be the showstoppers, but I'm often partial to the voice-of-reason type characters, I find them more relatable. Jerry managed to be that voice of reason while still being hilarious👍

• i have given him 5 points because he is a top class comedian. How he makes people laugh , I don't know but he really does his job well. Great guy , Great performer , Great respect he deserves. He is absolutely extraordinary. I love his performance always.

• He is hilarious, but Kramer and George are even funnier :P

• Funny like little sally

• I remember the show but didn't watch it so closest option to me is Jerry Who?

• A classic.

• I've never been a big fan of this guy.

• he's hilarious

• Funny in a monotone way, I always like watching him on his show

• Bee movie is a work or pure art.

• 3/5 sorta funny.

• fairly funny

• Comic genius! Big fan of his! Seinfeld is probably my favorite show

• Jude!!! er ist ein jude!

• he's prime for a comeback

he's been doing how own Web series for awhile. Comedians in Cars getting coffee. I've watch it a few times it's pretty good. Uses one of his classic cars in every episode.

@akadatank44 no he'd have to go bit and skip out of his genre entirely. like a GOT episode.

• He is really funny, but you have to be at minimum at 90s kid to watch... He is old generation... like Cheers or Frasier, newer kids won't get it.