Who else is tired of seeing "what does this mean"? And "am I still a virgin " questions?

It means the opposite and yes you are still a virgin unless you have sexual Intercourse. Not trying to be a jerk but can there be different questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• And 'does he (or she) like me' questions. No one knows the answer to that question except the person you are referring to.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm tired of "does he like me" and then they right a 1500 character paragraph with no breaks.

What Girls Said 4

• Meee! This website has solidified my belief that sexual education should be required in schools.

• I'm tired too. But GAG has always been this way and I don't think it will change.

• Eh. The am I a virgin questions are dumb but the what does this mean questions are fine

• So do you consider a girl who gave 10 guys a blow job... but has never had sex?

Yes. I do.

I know what the definition is. I just can't get over how girls get around being a slut. And stay a virgin. I just think it is ridiculous.

I agree with you.

What Guys Said 0