Why do boys want attention?

I've always wondered why they do really stupid things. Like they'll talk loud for example, or talk to no one in particular.

Why do they act weird? It makes me so uncomfortable

Most Helpful Guy

• Boys will seek your attention no matter what. They are hunting for partners and they know their game They will act in all ways to achieve this purpose. Nature says that man should be more like an alpha male to get what he wants. He will package himself into a brand and will market himself till you are compelled to buy his brand. It's like advertising and saying that he is better , so you should try him. Today's boys are really experts in their field. And they will approach you in wonderful ways to achieve their goal

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think so, not all of them because i met a lot of quiet boys tho. Well, even i find some girls do it too.

What Guys Said 13

• Mostly they want attention because they hope it will lead to sex. And while mostly it doesn't, sometimes it does - and they never know when it will work, so they keep doing it hoping "this time" will be one of those times.

Even if they're doing it within University grounds?

Lots of guys go to college mostly TO PARTY AND GET LAID, and only peripherally to get an education/study. So, yes, absolutely!

Well he isn't one of them. He's actually in an advaned program

• Self-validation. Insecurity is rampant.

• Why go as far as guys just talking? Why do they talk at all? (So much sarcasm)

Probably some just talk loud because a lot of guys are just loud people including myself. Everyone can be weird, I've seen some fucking weird women but I don't think they're wanting attention.

• because we dont get any attention, they talk to no one because we dont have anyone to talk to. we are alone, what else do you expect? and perhaps you just notice that guys are weird because they aren't girls.

• Boy's or men are basically walking male sex organs. Number one , how are you built? Are you flirty? Do you dress a bit like you're advertising? Guy's do anything to get a girls attention because they find you attractive. A guy would do just about anything to be with a soft warm woman and if your kind and gentle that's attractive as is a girl that's really working it. Even the librarian types are sexy. Guy like girls !

• Guys don't talk loud for attention (not that I know of). I don't know what you mean by "talk to no one in particular".

• Maybe you should just turn gay.

• troll alert

• Would you cry if I started hassling you or asked you if I could cheat on you a couple of times?

• They get that way when horny enough.

• If they seeking attention, it means they are interested in you

Does interested=like.

Sometimes they do it in such a silly way, it's like I want to tell them to go away

• They want to feel like they matter. Just like you.

I wouldn't want attention from a guy I did't like

"I wouldn't want attention from a guy I did't like" its not like we know that you like us or something. We make attention and if you respond to it then we know you are in

Ya it sounds like it.

• women do the same

Does he like that girl or just bored

Are you sure? I thought boys want attention even if they don't like the girl

nahhh

What Girls Said 3

• Because everyone likes attention? People have different ways of getting it.

True. But women only really want attention from guys they like. Not sure whether guys want attention from all women or just the ones they like

I think guys like attention from conversion ally attractive women. But I think they want attention from other guys even more.

• Because they are attention whores who like to get their egos rubbed.

• ... because they want attention

You answered your own question