What is the difference between a guy picking on you and a guy being rude to you?

As in he picks on you=he likes you.

He's rude to you=he's an asshole

Updates:
2mo Just curioous

0|1
8|3

Most Helpful Guy

• The difference is one has self esteem problems and the other is just a douche. Actually that's one in the same. If anyone is like that they are just all around assholes and I say fuck em lol.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If its obvious that it hurts your feelings he's being an asshole. If he's just poking fun and he knows your ok with it then he's being friendly.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• i was a bully in school mostly picked on this one kid who was fat feel horrible now but shit happens what i can say is that there's no fucking difference if someone is picking on someone that they have a crush on they r fucking mentally handicapped or some shit because that just dumb

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy that picks on you because he likes you, will also do and say nice things for/to you sometimes too.
    The guy that is just being an ass won't do anything nice for you or ask how your day was.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I think this guy was picking on me because I ignored him and he wanted to hurt me too.

Not sure if he'd do nice things for me or ask how my day was. I know that he wouldn't look me in the eye which means he's probably awkward around me too

• 2mo

Ask him to do something for you. Something that doesn't take much time and then you would know.

What Girls Said 7

• Your patience for assholes.

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't a difference. Steer clear of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's picking on you, he'll most likely look at you for a reaction to what he says/does, if he's being rude, he won't look for your reaction

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

the ones who pick on me do it purposely. Like if I'm not reacting they'll find new ways to irritate me.

• 2mo

That's because they want to see how you react to different things.

• 2mo

So they like me or something?

• If your feelings are hurt he's being mean. Men know how to tease without hurting your feelings.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

My feelings were hurt.

I thought he wasn't respecting e

• 2mo

Yeah. Then he's being mean.

• The tone.
    You'll just have to read the atmosphere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah never could tell the difference...

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuk if I know lol

1|0
    0|0