Are you going to get the iPhone 7?

Are you guys going to get the iPhone 7/7 plus? Did you already get it? How is it? Also would you recommend gold or rose gold for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Same phone as my 6 but without an aux cord

I'll happily switch over to a Samsung galaxy S7.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, practically the same thing (give or take a few minor features as my current SE, minus the headphone jack. Hell to the no.
    And get gold, rose gold is overrated.

What Guys Said 20

• Waste of money and I've always been an android person

@Princeofanons I'm team iPhone and android haha. Do you own an iPhone? In your opinion what makes it a waste of money. Is it compared to certain android features or the similarity between old models?

Yeah! I like style of the actual phones of iPhones and it's a bit more secure than andriod (so I've heard) but I love the apps, widgets, gestures, and user friendliness of android. You know? So did you get an android after that?

Yeah I have the S6

• Now a days people just buy anything without having any idea of what they want. Just because someone else has purchased such a product, they will want to go for it. Why don't they do their own research and find out? Are they lazy or incapable? Do they trust other people more than they trust themselves? These are the questions to ponder. I don't know if iPhone 7 is the best option. There are other products out , there in the market. Have a look at them too. If I was you , I would have gone to an expert and taken his help.

• The camera of the 7 plus is actually quite good. Phone is sleek and a solid contender as always. the speakers are amazing. And the jet black is a cool colour

But the samsung note is really good though. If you want iphone hold the big purchase off for iphone 8 the 10th anniversary next year

• Nope, not gonna pay that much for a phone, if i was itd be a lg v10 or sony performance x or sharp aquos xx i think it was called

• Hahaha, hell no

• No, no, no. Used Iphone 6 with AppleCare on Ebay or some other used phone site when it's sold in bulk for a good price.

• Nops!!!

• nope. Smartphones are overrated since I'm at my PC all day. My $20 Obamaphone is good enough. For a camera/video I use a real $500 1080p camera that can do 240fps slow motion, not a shitty phone camera that everyone turns the wrong way on Youtube.

• android guy :p

• nope, definitely not. My phone is only 1 year old and there is too much on it which I don't like

• No. Waiting for the next one. I have the 6.

• i like my iphone SE

• Nope, don't need it.

• Hell naw. Apple pissed me off with that, money hungry little trolls.

• Yeah! Next week it arrives

• no i have standards

• I have the 6s and its perfect, i won't change at least for 2-3 years..

• No, definitely not.

• I love the stereo speakers. Very immersive experience.

• Yes!! I have a 6s but the camera on the 7 plus has me blown away. I need it.

What Girls Said 11

• I already have an iPhone 6, works fine and dandy to me. I see no need to buy iPhone 7 what so ever...

• Hell no it's the dumbest shit ever. No headphone jack. Smh apple samsung is the best

• nope.

• I've got it. I wouldn't recommend it if you have the 6. I had the 6 and there wasn't much of a difference. The only reason I got a 7 was my battery on the 6 would only last 1-2 hours.

• No. No headphone jack. I'll pass.

I heard there is this thing to plus in your old headphones so you could still listen to music while it's where the power cord is suppose to be.

I heard it comes inside the box when you buy the iPhone. Does your car have Bluetooth? Yeah the aux cord thing is a lot. I still have my 6s plus I got in January so I might wait for iPhone 8. Yeah! I liked the headphone jack as well. At least I don't have to see more kids walking with their earbuds in I guess. When my phone charges I'm asleep so that way I can listen to music the rest of the day. These are all valid questions. Sadly people will still buy it regardless because it's an iPhone. I wonder what Steve jobs would think about all of this.

I got the 6s+ last December. I'm gonna wait too. Hopefully they bring some stuff back for the 8. If not I'll fold. I really don't like Samsung phones. I had 2 and the keyboard slowed down really bad after a while.

• no i just got the se a few months ago in rose gold

• Nah.
    Waste of money to me.
    Already have a phone that works great.

• I don't want it

• Nope!

• I never had an iphone and I dont plan on getting it.

• Why the fuck would I want that? Lol I paid too much money for a phone that BETTER Effin last me at least five years as it is!

Lmfaooo well you made it clear😛. What kind of phone dude you get if I may ask?

Lol ah okay. I'm pretty sure there will be an iPhone 890 someday with the way things are going. Wow that's awesome! Good job on the savings you guys! 😬👍

It's all thanks to my sis ☺️😊😍😄 she's a boss shoppa hehe