Why Did a Man like Bernie sanders lose to Killary?

I supported Bernie sanders since Iowa There was a great hope inside me but I'm saddened by his defeat against killary Bernie always fought for same values and principles he never shifted his position unlike Killary Killary is the most liar and hypocrite person I've ever seen in my entire life
I'm not going to vote in November just because bernie sanders is not the nominee Why democrats didn't vote for a man like bernie?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because she is bought by donors and people who own the polling companies

What Girls Said 1

• Because the democrats fucked him over.

What Guys Said 19

• I've heard it was rigged. Don't know if there's any merit to that but I wouldn't be surprised. I absolutely hate Hillary. Anybody, and I mean anybody is better then her. Except Donald trump. Fuck this election.

• Back room deals is why. Hillary and Bill haven't gotten to where the are today by playing fair or nice. Think about it only they with their lawyer speak, connections and business kickbacks could have arranged a second shot at the white house with the support of feminists despite Bill's massive long list of women he sexual harassed and how Hillary used intimidation to silence them. If it wasn't the fact that Hillary was running Trump wouldn't have a hope in hell of winning, Americans don't want Hillary and those that do must have short memories.

• His own party sabotaged him at the same time as many women are voting for Hillary because she's a woman.

• WHY? you really need to ask this? Coprorations have given mer millions upon millions, media have also, they didn't cover bernie for shit, and voter suppression ALL OVER.. this has been rigged since it started.

• Because Bernie showed up out of nowhere and he had no one powerful backing him. The the democratic side is like that. You need to have everyone support to make it. They pretty much decided that they wanted Hillary to run and so thats what they made sure happen regardless of what the people wanted.

Bernie also wouldn't have been able to handle being the president. At this time. He was pushing an agenda that just wasn't coherent to the big problems the world is facing. There's a lot of super fucked up shit going on and He didn't come across as someone who could handle things like foreign affairs or the CIA etc.

• He didn't 'lose.' He was cheated.

• It's because Crooked Hillary and the democrats rigged the primaries. Even if he got more votes, she would've won.

• well women voted for Hillary simply because she was a women and he was a socialist that would have destroyed the nation

• Because American politics are rigged

• Because he was a moron (even more than Killary). Almost all of his ideas wouldn't work in the real world no matter how feel-good they sound on paper with either speeding up our trip to bankruptcy or destroying the economy. And even the average voter with only basic understanding of world economics knew it.

• Gods are always on the sides of the bigger battalions.

• because it was rigged

• well believe it or not its because other people have different opinions and it just so happens to be that more people decided to vote for Hillary then Bernie

• Because she captured more votes. People express their choice by democratic means in your country. So accept the results. Her name is Hillary not Killary. She is a strong candidate in the run off for Presidency. In my opinion she is expected to win.

• People think he's a socialist because they're too stupid to do their own research.

• What's worse is he endorsed Hillary after the fact. He sold out, the coward.

• Because he is a socialist retard who's first job was at age 40.

• You call Bernie a man? LMAO.

• It was rigged from the start. That was part of her emails discussing it.
    Also, the DNC has "Super Delegates" which don't represent voters. Over 500 of them were for Hillary from the start, giving her a huge advantage. If it wasn't for that, Bernie may have won.