Do you think men should pluck their eyebrow?

I just had argument with my ''friend'' if guys should do it or not and he said if you are a real man then you dont do it. He sounded so stupid. I said that you should have it in place and sometimes pluck it. I think its just looks more fresh. When I say pluck I dont mean like a girl more like so it dont look like a wild bush. What do girl prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy wants to pluck his eyebrows, I don't see an issue with it. He's maintaining a nice appearance for himself (and others more than likely). There is nothing wrong with wanting to look your best.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think that that they should have to. If they want to, then that is fine. A guy I work with gets his eyebrows done once and a while because he gets a unibrow. I see nothing wrong with it, but I also don't see anything wrong with them choosing not to.

• If there's a mono-brow situation going on, then yeah - a little pluck wouldn't hurt

• If he wants to, then I say go for it

What Guys Said 3

• No need bruh

• Yeah but within reason.

• I do, but it's a personal choice.