Why are there so many middle school kids?

Is it just me or are there a bunch of young kids on this app? Like wtf. I get our curious and all and im not hating but why come here? Ask people that are close to your age or use incognito mode on the internet

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly I think the younger kids on this site makes more sense than the older people... I found this site by googling something like "how to tell if a guy likes you" and I'm sure there are many middle schoolers who are googling the same thing. They have all these questions about flirting and this a site where they can try to get answers (even if it's annoying to see them ask the same questions over and over again). But I always find it interesting to see a member who is 50+. Not hating, but like you I'm just curious as to why they are on here, and how they even found the site? (I can't imagine many 60 year olds are googling "does she like me?")

There are those creeps

True

@Chico_brah yeah it's really interesting. I get that some older people might have relationship questions, like going through divorce. But then sometimes there are older people on this site that still seem to lurk around, and aren't necessarily passing on good wisdom or asking questions themselves. So I just find that odd. Like you said, distorted and bizarre. I don't get why they bother on this site - why don't they just go on reddit or other discussion boards or social media. It's odd to me that they ended up on this site specifically.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have noticed age profile drop on the site over last couple of months - I don't mind that much, I have no specific theory why.

What Girls Said 1

• Call the internet police op

What Guys Said 2

• The answers you'll find by Googling had to be written by someone too. Why not here?

• They enjoy the free Amazon 20$ I would think