Would you take a sh** internship over NO internship?

I got a shit internship offer, and I said yes to it.

I realize it is a 'shit internship,' however the only other option is to keep trying until something better comes around. Which is highly unlikely since it is October already.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how much work experience you already have and whether or not the work you would be doing would benefit your resume.

• Yeah i guess it would. Right now I have NO work experience

• Yeah, thats not good 🙈

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you mean by shit internship. If you mean an internship which you'll avoid putting on your cv, I would suggest trying to volunteer at better places. If you mean the place is tough and the boss is a dick, well that's how you learn.

• Yeah it's a bit of a sketchy place but it seems like a legitimate firm

• If it's legitamate go for it and use it to meet people in the industry

What Guys Said 4

• Take the internship.

• It's like having a girlfriend. When you don't have one, no woman wants you, but when you do you're irresistible. Take the shit job and wait for something better to come along.

• No, I wouldn't because I got EXPERIENCE!!!
    :D

• Shit internship but you are getting experience. As soon as you can apply for other jobs that offer more. It takes time find something good, unless you have someone to vice you a hand.

• It's a volunteer opportunity kind of thing. It's part-time, etc.

What Girls Said 2

• nope

• Define shit internship