Do you think that having Ryan Lochte on Dancing With the Stars after what happened in Brazil, was just a publicity stunt, for the show?

I feel like it was, like, they weren't getting enough traffic so, they still had him on the show, even after what happened... they could have just said no to him

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably. I can't think of another reason he would be there.

What Girls Said 2

• lol!! I was actually Surprosed to See with my own Eyes... Ryan Lotche on Dancing With the Stars.
    I had Noticed when Turning it On just then, the Disapproval and Many who were Holding a Grudge, and didn't Seem like a "Stunt" to me, but People being Honest, making him Feel that He was Not a good Deal of Them even Filling his Own shoes Where he Walked.
    Good luck and great question. xx

*Also, see now, he is getting plenty of Publicity anyways. xx

• im sure it was planned before all that happened. but i think people need to let it go now. i know he's an idiot but forreal, just leave him alone now

What Guys Said 2

• It works both ways for star and show as a publicity stunt.

• That was probably arranged before his stunt.